1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Julia

Jun 1, 2006

1. just sold an outfit to Julia, super fast payment, great and friendly contact, very nice doll lady! purrfect! - Barb in MA

2. Julia very kindly sold me a Kurenai body after I'd given up all hope of ever finding one. She shipped quickly, the body was well packed, and she didn't kill me with postage. She is awesome. :D

3. I bougth a head from Julia a few days ago.

It was a pleasure to deal with her.

The product was perfect, the shipping was very fast and the communication excellent.

She is the ideal seller.

Thanks

4. Julia is a good buyer!!! :3nodding:
      Thanks!

5. I bought a doll from Julia and she was just AWESOME to deal with. Great freindly pms, and super fast shipping and the doll was perfect!
      Michele

6. Julia purchased a jacket from me and was very prompt with messages and very polite. Wonderful member to do business with! :)

7. Sold me gorgeous eyes and she shipped them so fast! And friendly too ^_^!

8. Just wanted to say I got a DK body from her at a wonderfully low price, and he arrived fast! Wonderful seller!

9. Wonderful transaction on my Andrew, Lati M. Very generous with lay-away and good communication. Super Seller

10. Just received the eyes I bought from Julia, amazingly fast ^^ And just as advertised. Thanks so much!

11. I had a wonderful, smooth transaction with julia. She is an excellent and kind seller. I love my new doll!

12. Julia is a wonderful seller! She shipped the outfit and shoes I bought from her REALLY fast, they were well packed and wonderful. Thanks again, Julia! :)

13. I bought an elf kumi head from her, excellent service and very patient seller, I owe her big time for keeping on hold the head for me for so much time!
      Fast shipping and great packaging! Excellent!:D

14. Just purchased a terrific package of various SD items from Julia ... every single thing is terrific. Julia was completely informative about everything and shipped with a bullet - received in just a few days! Very pleased and wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!

15. Just had a wonderul transaction with Julia. Great communication, excellent shipping (and really fast) packaged carefully and safely! Awesom experience! Thanks Julia, she is beautful!!!

16. I adopted a CP Luts NS Breakaway body off of Julia in the marketplace. I highly recommend her. The package came on time as estimated and packaged with loving care. Thank you so much for the wonderful Transaction! :D

17. Bought some eye candies off Julia! She was good with answering my questions and sent the eyes off quickly! Good seller!

18. I sold a doll to Julia recently. It was a great transaction, she paid quickly and kept in touch all the way!

19. Double-y good!

20. great transaction, fast shipping, thank you