1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for juliana

Mar 6, 2013

1. I bought a Volks YoSD Little Alice from Juliana and she was a wonderful seller! Quick and nice responses to PMs and fast shipping. The doll was very securely packed and is in perfect condition. I could not be happier with the transaction!

Thank you, Juliana, for helping me bring my dream doll home!:D

2. I bought an SD17 Shirou from Juliana and she was lovely. The doll was really well packaged. I would trade with her again

3. I Bought Soom LG-H05 Hands From Juliana. She Was Super Sweet. She Let Me Do A Short Layaway, Communication Was Fast & Shipping Was Hella Fast. I Would Be More Then Happy To Do Business With Her Again.

I Give Her Two Jointed Thumbs p

4. I bought the Iplehouse Douglas set from Juliana and I am very happy. The outfit is perfect - just as described - and she shipped quickly. Good communication. I would definitely buy from her again.

5. I adopt human wolf, jointed hands, and wolf head from Juliana, finally I could get my grail! and I'm so happy the transaction went so smooth and beautiful, and she's very nice to talk too! This is my first transaction I do by myself so I'm kinda worried but there's nothing I need to worry! He came in perfect condition and super duper fast, packaged very well and nothing is broken, perfect seller!!

Thank you sooo much, I'll definitely loved them well :aheartbea

6. I purchased my grail head, a SWITCH Uhui from Juliana. She was an absolute pleasure to do business with super sweet, friendly, and informative. I couldn't have asked for a better person to purchase from, she even left me two very beautiful/cute gifts!. Best transaction I've ever encountered on DA, by a mile. <3!

Thank you so much again, you're the best. :)

7. Purchased a Switch Dojin- my grail sculpt from Juliana. She was such a wonderful seller, excellent communication and so very kind! Head arrived super fast was very well packed- she also included and nice little gift too :) Thank you again for letting me adopt Dojin!!!!!

8. I bought a Sleeping Aime Marchen Waltz Head to Juliana. The transaction was perfectly and very quick shipping also. I highly recommended Juliana for your next purchase.

9. I bought a Fairyland Feeple60 Nanuri head from juliana. The transaction was perfect. Great communication))
      The shipping was very quick and packaging was amazing! Thanks juliana!!!

10. Great seller! I bought a Ramcube Ravi head from juliana, she was very friendly and easy to work with. Very prompt shipping (next day after payment), provided photos of the shipping receipt and packaged very well. Is someone I would feel very comfortable buying from again in the future.

11. I have just received a doll purchased from Juliana. She was very kind and willing to answer all necessary questions, she provided me with honest answers and added alot of extra information. The shipping was super fast and safe. Thank you for a great deal!

12. I purchased a SWITCH Soseo Holy ver head from juliana. She was very quick to respond and very nice as well. The head arrived quickly and was packaged with a lot of care. It was exactly as pictured and described. Thank you for making my first marketplace purchase a great one! :3nodding:

13. :)

#33 juliana, Nov 15, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    14. I bought a Little Monica Giselle from Juliana. She was really friendly and patiently answered all my questions. She also helped me to get the best shipping price by unstringing the doll and took a lot of care to make sure every part was safely packaged. Shipping was super fast too. Overall I would definitely recommend Juliana, she is kind, honest and helpful, a real pleasure to deal with. :)

I'm really delighted with my gorgeous new doll, she will have a good home with me. Thank you so much Juliana. :)

15. Bought a Soom Grey and I couldn’t be happier with him and this seller! Communication was excellent and prompt, shipping was fast, packing job was super! Would definitely recommend!

16. POSITIVE

I bought a Switch head from @juliana and the transaction was just perfect! Communication was always prompt and nice, when the head was shipped out Juliana followed my shipping and customs instructions to the T. She also provided copies of the shipping receipt and the head arrived within the time frame I was expecting it to. Great seller to deal with, I would love to do business with her again!

17. i bought a soom ior from juliana. she was very friendly and responsive. would definitely buy from her again. thanks!

18. juliana sold a switch ryuzo to me. very friendly and prompt replies, shipped immediately after payment was made and packaged well! thank you, would do business again!!! :)

19. I bought a outfit, Volks Designer Collection Lady Wizard set, and a couple of resin eyes, from Juliana. She was so nice and helpful all the way. Some times I felt I nagged too much, but she always replied being so positive and gentle. She's a super nice lady doing business with :) Everything arrived safe and well packed. I'm very pleased, Thank you :)

20. I bought Sylvia's sleeping face FeePle65. Everything went just fine. It was very pleasant to communicate. Shipping is fast, packaging is fine. I'm very grateful)