1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Julie P in Florida

Apr 11, 2010

1. Starting a feedback thread for myself ... would appreciate your posts!

2. I bought a Pkf fur seaal faceplate from Julie. Evrything went smoothly, great communication and fast shipping! Very friendly seller, would definetely buy from her again!

3. I bought a LittleFée Arctic Fox faceplate from Julie. Happy to report the transaction was very smooth and it arrived in good time to me. Her communication was great and I'd deal with her again no problem. :) Thank you so much!

Cheers!
      LM :chocoberry

4. I bought a MNF Scar Arm and Sleeping Scar Breakaway set from Julie P in Florida. Communication was clear and the transaction smooth. It arrived quickly in good condition.

Thanks Julie!

5. Bought Puki Polar Bear faceplate from Julie, communication was fast and good and the faceplate arrived fast and well packed. Thank you!

6. STELLAR SELLER REPORT!
      I bought a Chic Line full-set INO from Julie through the market place and she was fantastic to purchase from! INO arrived exactly as pictured/described, perfectly packed and shipped out to me faster than lightening. It has been a pleasure to have a transaction w/Julie and I recommend her highly!

7. Julie is awesome! I purchased a doll from her and she graciously let me break up the payment over a couple of days because of my items that were pending payments coming in. She let me know when each payment was received and verified by her and she sent the doll out immediately. Thank you so much Julie! :)

8. :aheartbea:aheartbeaPositive Feedback for Julie P in Florida:aheartbea:aheartbea

Julie P is a great buyer. I was holding an outfit for a buyer who I suspected wasn't going to follow through. Julie was really patient and then paid immediately after I let her know that the outfit was definitely hers if she wanted it. She let me know as soon as it arrived which I appreciate very much. She's really great to deal with -- I just wish I had more stuff that she wanted to buy!!

9. I bought another doll from Julie and again it was a very smooth, pleasant experience. Great communication, and quick shipping!!! Thank you so much!

10. Bought a Duck faceplate from Julie P. Great communication and fast shipping. Thanks for everything I love it ^^

11. i bought a minifee juri head the transaction was great, perfect communication, everything was great..... i would not hesitate to do bussiness with her again :)

12. I've bought a Minifee Chloe sleeping head from Julie P in Florida. Communication was excellent, shipping was instant. What a great transaction!! Thanks so much!

13. I bought a fairyland rheia from Julie, the communication was fast and great. Shipping was fast given the holidays and my girl came in all of her original boxes and was safe a sound.

14. Bought a fairyland sword and shield set from Julie - communicated was great, items arrived safe and very well packaged. Excellent transaction all round and would buy from again.

15. Julie sold me two beautiful official MNF dresses. The communication was easy and they arrived very well packed and it's absolutely beautiful!

I highly recommend Julie and I'd make business again with her for sure! :)

Thank you so much!! :chocoberry

16. I bought a Fairyland F65 Siean faceplate from Julie. Communication was great, she made sure to let me know when there was a slight delay. Item arrived quickly and packed securely. I would gladly deal with her again.

17. I purchased some PKF clothing, wig and shoes from Julie P in Florida. Her communication was great, she was so kind and courteous and shipping was ultra fast, too! 100% positive transaction. Thanks again, Julie! :)

18. I purchased a Fairyland MiniFee Chloe Amethyst Fullset from Miss Julie, and I have to say that she's an absolute peach! Fast communication, so very polite, and wonderful to deal with. I would definitely recommend her!

19. Great transaction! Fast communication, item was shipped very quickly, lots of packaging, and I am so happy to have this head after quite awhile of searching! I'd so business with Julie again, for sure. :) Thankyou so much!

#19 Epona, Aug 21, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 22, 2017