1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for july31

Oct 17, 2007

1. july31 bought a SD13 coat from me. The transaction went smoothly and communication was good. Thanks!

2. I just bought a pair of Volks boots from July, she was very polite replied prompetly and they arrived fast and perfect, my girl and I love them. Would buy from July again, probably will soon.

3. Another lovely transaction with a wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

4. I bought a Volks wig from july, she shipped it quickly~
      A pleasant dealing~ I recommend her 100%

5. I had a great transaction with July31. Her communication was friendly and her payment was prompt. I highly recommend her! :-D

6. Bought two pairs of hands from july31 and had them shipped to a friend in the US. They were shipped fast and arrived as promised very quickly! Thank you!!!

7. I bought a necklace from july31. Communication was prompt and the item was sent with all speed, arriving faster by 1st class mail than a different package that came priority! Very much obliged for the speedy service. <3

8. I bought a DIM SD wig from july31 and it arrived quickly! communication was great and all of my questions were answered in a timely manner. I would definitly buy from july31 again.

9. Got a pair of eyes from seller. So sweet and nice and shipping was fast thanks

10. Juli13 :lol:is wonderful. I bought a purple camo backpack and some eyelashes. The package came in a bubble manila envelope and damage free, with tiny floor bouquet and nice card. Great communication and response time when I pm. I will definitely buy from her again I just have to save up
      ^_^:)

11. Bought a nice dress set from this seller. Fast shipping and very friendly in pm's could not ask for more.

12. Just brought a beautiul green dress from July31 and I am very very pleased with it. She was great to work with and the dress was packaged well and sent quickly. Thanks!

13. bought some sweaters from me
      great communication, fast payment, A+ buyer

14. Mandy was a superb customer! Really, I couldn't recommend her high enough! Fast payment, friendly communication, just an all around wonderful experience for me.

15. What a wonderful seller! My package came with such a nice note and july31 surprised me with a wonderful gift! Very pleasant communication and just an all around lovely human being to deal with. I will be purchasing from this person again. :)

16. Purchased an MSD wig from july31. The transaction was quick and easy, and she was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely buy from her again!

17. I bought an AOD Zi Yuan girl from july31 and was very pleased with the whole transaction. She kept up great communication, and was super fast with shipping--the doll was nicely packed too. I highly recommend her! Thank you for letting me adopt this lovely girl. :aheartbea

18. july31 bought a pair of Dollmore glass eyes from me. Very friendly and kind, fast pms and prompt payment~! Definitely a recommended buyer~! Thanks~! :)

19. I bought a Marsh skirt from Amanda and it was easy as pie. Would definitely purchase from her again :)

20. July31 participated in my sixth Pale Blossoms Glass Eyes group order and everything was fantastically fabulous! Communication was well kept and invoices were paid quickly! I have no complaints and would welcome repeat dealings with this member.

:bcake:pcake Thankies!! :pcake:bcake