1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for july31

Oct 17, 2007

1. july31 bought a pair of eyes from me. Great transaction!

2. Purchased some shoes from july31 and everything was perfect! She's great to deal with and shipped the item quickly. Wonderful seller!

3. I bought an SD-scale oversized backpack from July31. Very happy with it! Effortless transaction! Recommended!

4. I bought a Volks hat from July31

I could not have asked for better service she is really friendly and always replied to my PMs– thank you so much! :D

A fantastic international transaction :thumbup

:hamster:

5. I bought a Sydee Staff from july31, she is very kind and the communication was great, the staff was packed very carefully and it arrived in perfect condition, even thought it was an international shipping.

Thanks a lot ;)

6. july31 is a top notch buyer! Quick and reliable every time. Thanks again!

7. Purchased some clothing from July31. Communication was excellent and transaction went smoothly! Thanks so much!

8. I'm sorry this feedback is late, I thought I already wrote one but I guess I didn't!

I bought a pair of eyes from July31. Everything about the transaction went smoothly and the eyes that I received were exactly as advertised. It was really nice doing business with her! If I ever come across something else she's selling that I want I will not hesitate to send her a pm, and neither should you!

9. I bought some props from July31, and July31 was an excellent seller! July31 was very quick to inform me about the postage costs etc, + the shipping was really fast.

Thank you. <3

10. I bought a pair of UniReal-sized pants from July31. Communication was great, the item was perfect and I'm horribly horribly tardy in leaving proper feedback.

11. July31 and I traded some of our items.
      The transaction went smoothly, money order was sent out with the item in a timely manner.
      This is my second trade with her and would gladly do so again.
      Thanks!! :aheartbea

12. I bought a little roco chair for my lati yellow from July31. It was really well-packed, and even more adorable in person!

13. Just realized I never left feedback for a trade transaction we had a couple of months ago. It was very smooth and quick. Great person to deal with!

14. I bought a lovely grey tinybear wig from july31. Communication was excellent and shipping was super-fast! A pleasure all around. Thank you so much!

15. Bought a Lahoo head from july31 and it was a great transaction--she even included some eyes and the head was carefully packed in a little tupper box, safe and sound. Thank you for the fast shipping, too!

16. I purchased a Leekeworld wig from july31. Communication was prompt; the wig was shipped quickly and arrived in lovely condition. It's exactly what I needed -- thank you! &#9829;

17. I sold a Feeple dress to july31. Great communication, fast payment, and she let me know when it arrived (even though my inbox was full :sweat)! Thanks so much! :)

18. july31 bought a hoodie from our last update. She is one awesome buyer and we love dealing with her. Thanks again!

19. july31 is a very trustworthy seller. I bought a clothing from july31.
      Thanks a lot!

20. july31 commissioned a faceup/blushing for her bunnicula. She was extremely patient with me, and a total pleasure to work with <3