1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for july31

Oct 17, 2007

1. I bought a pair of eyes from July and am super pleased! Eyes arrived quickly! Super communication! Thank you so much!!

2. I bought some fist hands from July31, the transaction was perfect!
      PM's were replied to very promptly, questions were answered very, very helpfully, and shipping was fast! The hands were packed beautifully and there was no damage or anything at all! The box wasn't even a little battered!

Thank you very much for a swift, simply transaction and some lovely hands!

I would buy from July31 again without any hesitation!

3. July31 commissioned me for a face-up. She shipped promptly, paid promptly and everything went perfect! Delightful to work with!

4. Mandy was an amazing seller to buy from! Just going through chronologically: She answered my WTB within 2 hours, and communication was always prompt from then on! She was very thorough with pictures and everything she was including with Killian. I made payment late evening, she shipped him out the immediate day after. Pleasant and fun to talk to the entire time -- and he came better packed than any doll I've gotten direct from a company!

Thanks so much. I would absolutely recommend and buy from again!

5. july31 purchased my Soom Chrom from me. She was very courteous and understanding, and always replied promptly! I would defintely recommend her as a buyer.

6. I bought a dollndoll boy body from July31. She's very nice person. Perfect transaction and very open for all communication! I recommend her to anyone^^. Thanks again.

7. I bought a little Puki chair from july31, it's super cute and she was a pleasure to buy from! :)

8. Bought some puki sized chairs from seller. Great communication and speedy transaction. Got them sooner then I thought I would. Great!

9. 100% positive feedback! Bought a faceplate from me and was a pleasure to deal with! Fast payment and great communication! Thank you so much for the purchase!

10. july31 bought a (male) sailor suit from me. she paid quickly and let me know as soon as it arrived. Pleasure to deal with.

11. I have just purchased a wig from july31 and it was a great transaction. Fast to ship and a lovely wig, I am very happy thank you!;) I would highly recomend her to anyone.:)

12. july31 sold me a Volks kimono set. Communication was fast and so was shipping. Everything arrived just fine! Thanks again!

13. I purchased a wig from july31.
      She was polite at first, when the wig was mailed and I asked for my tracking number, she answered there was no tracking number. In other words, I was told I was paying for USPS mail with tracking and item arrived first class with no tracking. Was charged $18 for shipping when actual cost was $3.81.
      July refused to refund the difference despite telling me via PM that she would.

[​IMG]
      The USPS link http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do

The soap opera that she made in the problem topic:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?402376-Unsatisfatory-transaction-with-july31

I have received my refund after much discussion and the lack of proof to suport what she was stating.

14. I wondered a wonderful cream-colored cable sweater from july31, and it's perfect! Good communication and quick to ship :D I can definitely see myself buying from her again! Thank you so much~

15. july31 purchased a super gem dress with matching underwear from me and the transaction was flawless. Super fast payment on top of friendly communication, I would gladly do business with july31 again.

16. Excellent transaction with july31 who purchased some little fee wings from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. A perfect buyer. Thank you!

17. July31 bought a pair of Soom Gargoyle wings from me. Prompt communication and payment! Let me know when they arrived. Wonderful to work with ^^~

18. I bought a MNF juri M-head, or Juri -10 event head (whatever you wanna cal it >.<) In Beauty White Skin from July31
      The transaction went great! she shipped very promptly and the head arrived sooner than expected, and was very well packed, and had a nice note along with everything else!! Would be more than willing to work with July31 again, A+++

19. Just bought a DZ Mo SD size head from July31 today! I am very pleased with the arrangements for meeting up and the payment :) Thank you so much by the way for the eyes! They will work so well when i start his face up :)! A++++ Seller!

20. I bought a gorgeous Jpop wig from July31. She sent it very quickly and it was in great condition.