1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for junevil

Jun 1, 2007

1. Marie bought a Senior Delf body from me, paid me promptly. Good communication, very friendly :) I'll recommend her as a buyer, she is great to do transaction with~

Shirou

2. Junevil has purchased some mio clothes from me and she has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. Excellent buyer who paid me promptly. She let me know right away when her clothes arrived. I would not hesitate to deal with her again! Very smooth transaction. ^^

3. junevil brought SD dress from me
      perfect transaction
      thanks

4. junevil purchased a pair of pants, she is so nice to deal with, she paid so fast and she let me know when she received them, I will definitely do any business with her again!!!!

5. Always a pleasure to do business with Junevil as buyer.

6. sold a musedoll dress to junevil, was a pleasure to deal with. Very friendly.
      Thank you so much ^_^
      Recommended :D

7. junevil bought some items from me and was fast to pay, good with communication, and very nice to deal with! Thanks so much!

8. I recently had a (sadly) aborted transaction with Junevil. I purchased a wig in a 6/7 size, but luckily before shipping, the warning bells went off for her. She opened the parcel and double-checked, discovering that the wig was, in fact, a 7/8! Immediately, she sent me a PM and refunded me my money.

This kind of diligence and service is above and beyond, and I hope that people take this example to heart.

While I can't say the transaction went as planned (heh, wups), I CAN say that Junevil is incredibly trustworthy and very much deserves your business. I, myself, would GLADLY do business with her again!

9. I bought a wig from junevil and would love to deal with her again. Transaction was smooth and item received in a matter of days. Thanks! :)

10. I bought a wig from junevil, and it was a quick and smooth transaction. Many thanks.

11. I just recieved some beautiful Dollmore eyes that I bought from Junevil. They arrived quickly, carefully packaged and Junevil was a lovely person do deal with. :) Thankyou very much! :aheartbea

12. Junevil bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived.
      Always a pleasure to do business with.

13. marie bought a vintage ai from me, it was a pleasure to deal with.
      Perfect payment and super good communication! thank you very much!

14. Junevil is a great buyer. She is very friendly and quick with communication. She was also kind enough to let me know when the items arrived. Thanks for a great transaction!

15. Thank you ! Great comminucation and fast international shipped !:D

16. I purchased some specialty eyes from junevil!! The came wrapped and well protected. She provided excellent communication and was a joy to work with!! I will look to buy from her again!! ^_^

17. Junevil purchased a skirt from me, she was very friendly with great communication on a timely manner. Payment was also quick. Thank you so much!

18. Junevil purchased an item from me recently and was wonderful to deal with. I would sell to her again any time!!! Thank you! :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

19. I sold some MSD clothes to her. She is a great buyer, fast with payment and nice with communication. It's a pleasure doing business with her!! :D

20. junevil bought some YoSd clothes from me. The communication was great and transaction was smooth. Thank you very much!