1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for juni-fee

Oct 29, 2018

1. Please leave your feedback for me here! :clover

2. juni-fee bought some Fairyland Samshir hands from me. Payment was received quickly and communication was excellent.
      A wonderful buyer! Thanks again so much!

3. juni-fee purchased a pukifee Ante from me and it was a wonderful transaction. We used a short layaway, then juni-fee made all the payments early. Communication was kind and clear. I would highly recommend working with juni-fee. Thank you!

4. Juni-Fee purchased a LF Niya SP faceplate. Communication was great. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her in the future.

5. Had a WtB for a F60 mirwen head that juni-fee replied to. They were super friendly and communication was flawless. Was able to do a short layaway and they shopped it the day after I finished all my payments. The package arrived very fast and they even provided some free eyes. Lovely seller and I would absolutely work with them again

6. Positive feedback

I bought a minifee Ria from juni-fee, and it was a great transaction! The sale itself went very smoothly, and communication was always quick and friendly. Shipping was fast, and the doll was packaged very securely for transit! Everything was just as described in the listing, and the doll is even lovelier in person! I would highly recommend doing business with juni-fee :)

7. I purchased a feeple sleeping mirwen head from @juni-fee. Communication was prompt and friendly. Caleb shipped the same day that I sent payment and the packaging was super secure. Im very pleased with my purchase and this very smooth and pleasant transaction.
      Thank you.

8. This was a wonderful transaction for the sweetest little doll...a Pukifee Rin in tan skin. Fortunately she was packaged with great care and perfectly addressed because the post office routed her to a completely different part of the country by mistake where she narrowly escaped catastrophic flooding! But in spite of the post office dropping the ball, and the outer box showing obvious signs of abuse, her excellent and careful inner packaging held up and brought her home safe and sound at last! It’s at times like this when you can truly appreciate the excellent care of a thoroughly conscientious seller. Communications were always fast and friendly, the tracking info was invaluable when she was lost, and her careful packaging truly saved the day! @juni-fee is a true asset to our DoA family.:)

9. I recently purchased a Luts Hansel from juni-fee. Communication was quick, very helpful and friendly. The doll arrived in perfect condition and arrived sooner than expected! I would highly reccomend juni-fee to purchase from. Thank you again!

10. juni-fee commissioned me a Minifee outfit. It was nice to have this deal, communicating was nice, the payments were full and in time. Highly recommend juni-fee as a reliable customer!

11. I purchased a Minifee Erda from Juni-fee. Shipping was fast and packing was excellent. No issues whatsoever. A pleasant person to work with. Thanks so much! :3nodding:

12. Very prompt responses and shipping!

13. Perfect transaction, I bought a Withdoll Ian and everything was quick and easy and fun. The doll is perfect thank you

14. I bought a bundle of MNF hands from Juni-fee!. Arrived safely and well packaged! Would recommend! :3nodding:

15. I bought a set of bunny legs from them. They negotiated well, and shipped promptly and with quick shipping too. would def be willing to do business with again. Recommended seller!

16. I sold a Fairyland Feeple60 Scarlett on layaway to Juni. Communication was kind and timely.
      Payments were sent during the given time agreed upon of the layaway length.

Fantastic buyer. Would do business with again.

17. I bought a Myou Bettina from juni-fee. The doll is fantastic and juni-fee is great to work with. Highly recommended!

18. Buyer feedback

✩Type of Feedback: Positive

:aheartbea Communication: Great

✩Accuracy of item description: Very accurate

:aheartbea Was the item shipped when agreed upon?: Yes

✩Packaging: Super secure

:aheartbea Overall experience: Ultra satisfied

✩Additional comments: I bought a Fairyland Realfee Luna Vampire Bunny in Tan from juni-fee, he was super nice and answered all my questions, the doll was sent quickly and arrived quickly too. Everything was exactly as described and I am very happy with my purchase, thanks so much! =^_^=

19. Juni-fee purchase a Fairyland Pukifee Jude from me and was wonderful to deal with! Great communication, paid earlier than expected and confirmed delivery. All around highly recommend. :D

20. juni-fee just bought a Littlefee Cygne from me. She was so lovely to work with.
      She approached me for a short layaway, but ended up buying the doll in one go after all.
      Super friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the parcel arrived.
      A real pleasure! Thank you so much!