1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for junipa

Jun 6, 2010

1. Please write your feedback for transactions with junipa here! :kitty2
      I'm she/her.

My ebay feedback:
      jun1pa on eBay

#1 junipa, Jun 6, 2010
      Last edited: May 18, 2024
    2. I bought a pair of msd boots from Junipa, they were shipped quickly, well wrapped and Junpia kept me informed throughout the process.
      thanks

3. Junipa bought a PlanetDoll Mini Riz from me. She's a great buyer! Everything went well, the communication was great and payment fast!
      Thank you junipa for a great transaction! :)

4. i make the doll glass eyes for her, very very kind and friendly buyer, i am really willing to work for her,

5. junipa bought a Lati Blue Rucas from me. She was very nice and the payment was very fast according to what we agreed on! She also let me know immediately after he arrived to her! Great transaction: highly recommended! :)

6. Finished a very quick and pleasant transaction with Junipa.
      Thank you so very much.

7. Junipa bought a Fragille body from me on layaway. She made all the payments promptly and kept very good communication.

All round a great buyer!

Thanks ^^

8. I bought a Minisupia body from Junipa, and the transaction went like a dream! :aheartbea Friendly messages, many useful informations given, superior wrapping... and fast shipping!:aheartbea
      I highly recommend Junipa as a seller!

9. [FONT=宋体]she purchased doll glass eyes from me and it was a pleasure to do business with her! she is very kind and friendly ,There were no problems with the transactions, and communication was great. Thank you very much! and i sincerely recommend you to all people[/FONT][FONT=宋体]2010 Christmas Action[/FONT][FONT=宋体]One pair eyes(normal dome)+One set eyelashes=9.89$[/FONT][FONT=宋体]from 22th Nov. until 22th Dec.[/FONT][FONT=宋体]it is high appreciated to bring this information to your friends[/FONT]

10. Junipa bought my Illusion Spirit doll head and everything worked out so well! We were able to negotiate around all obstacles and she was awesome to work with. :)

11. junipa bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

12. Junipa bought doll eyes from me, it was a really great and pleasant transaction ^_^ She paid very fast and kept me informed about package's status. Moreover - she is such a lovely and friendly person ^O^
      Thank you :D

13. I just bought a doll (CH Uri) from junipa and I couldn't be more happy about the whole transaction. Great communication, the doll got here extra fast and packed really great!
      Thank you junipa!

14. I bought a lovely CH Ange Ai Gaby from Junipa, and she arrived today.

It was a perfect transaction, we had a good contact and Junipa kept me informed about every step in shipping.
      The doll was well wrapped and even came with some extra knitted (and adorable) clothes.

I couldn't be more happy! :):):)

Thank you for this perfect transaction!

15. I have bought the Seli head from Junipa.
      She was very friendly and understanding and kept me up to date.
      The head was sent swiftly and well packaged.
      Very good seller, recommended!

16. I trade for shoes with Junipa.
      Quick shipping and nice communication. Thank you ^^

17. I bought a Bambicrony Event Head (Tan Mae) from Junipa... she was very friendly, flexible, and shipped VERY quickly! She also included an adorable crochet cap with the head (which will fit PERFECTLY!).... I would highly recommend doing business with Junipa, she's awesome! :)

Chris

18. I bought a Shinydoll Fragille body and a Illusion Spirit Zhuquin head from junipa.

Friendly and superb communication, it went quick and easy to set up a layaway payment plan and conditions we both agreed on. Superquick shipping, excellent packaging with extras including clothing, wig and more! A very smooth and enjoyable transaction overall! I highly recommend this nice seller :)

19. I've bought a 5star body and I'm so happy about that perfect transaction. Shipping was very fast, the body is in very good condition and the best ... the match to the head I wanted him for is much better than expectet.
      Thanks to Junipa :thumbup

20. Junipa bought a unoa wink plate from me very smooth transaction, pay fast and let me know when its arrive. Thank you ^^