1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Junkets

Sep 28, 2006

1. Heya! If you've bought from me, or sold to me, pretty please leave a word or two about your transaction! :) Thanks so much!

Cheers,
      Junkets

2. This was one of the best ever transactions I've had. Junkets is reliable, Trustworthy, and Just the sweetest person Ever:D ..... Thank you for your Purchase Junkets.
      -Anthony

3. Junket's commissioned me for art and has always been very patient even when it took a fair while to get her art done. Always prompt with PMs too. SUPERB to deal with and a real sweety <3<3<3

4. Junkets is the besttt!! I bought a BW El from her and she sent him to me quickly and he arrived just as perfect as described!!

5. Junkets just recently made a purchase from me & the transaction was pleasant with prompt payment & friendly communication. I would not hesitate to transact with Junkets in the future. :)

6. I bought a MNF El from Junkets.
      Everything went real smoothly.
      I was a bit nervouse about buying a doll over the forum, but she's just great.
      She was a great help with putting my fears at rest, speed of responce and everything.

Junkets again: THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!
      (Wufei: Grumble, at least now i get to spend time with my b/f)

7. Everything went smoothly on my end... she's a pleasure to sell to. ^_^

8. Junkets was patient enough to wait for me to get my funds for my dream msd boy and then shipped him out quickly after I sent payment. He arrived in good condition too, thanks so so much!

9. Friendly and communicative :D Very happy with my purchase!

10. Junkets bought YoSD undies from me, paid promptly and was ever-so-cool!
      Thanks a bunch!!
      Raven

11. Junkets bought an outfit from me and was spectacular to deal with! Just a pleasure :)

Thanks so much!
      Lyssa

12. Lightning fast shipping, she's an absolute pleasure to buy from! Thank you! :)

13. Excellent transaction with junkets. Fast shipping, great communications and excellent product. Thanks Junkets.

14. Good transaction! Very prompt, friendly communication and the cutest darn gundam cap ever. ;) Thanks!

15. o.o Feed Back! I bought an AR Black wig that belonged to Sliver in the past 8D Excellent transaction and wig arrived very quicky.. like within two days. Love the wig ^_^ Thanks Junny!

16. Bought a pair of shoes, recieved them quickly even in bad weather! Thanks!

17. Cute phone, fast shipping! A really great seller, thanks! =^_^=

18. I just bought a great little Yo-SD shirt from Junkets, and found the transaction to be positive in every way. The shirt is even nicer than the price would have suggested, so I'm doubly pleased!

Many thanks!

19. I bought an Shiwoo head from her!
      It was an great transaction! I would buy from junkets always again!
      The head is so much Love. I'm so happy with him.

20. Junkets bought YSD Hands from me and all of transaction was perfect :)
      Very nice communication, polite PMs and quick payment!!

Junkets is a very nice buyer and I highly recommend Junkets :thumbup
      Thank you very much :aheartbea