1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Junkyspot

Jan 26, 2008

1. Mods, if there is an existing feedback thread for Junkyspot, please fuse this together. :sweat

Transaction was great, fast and painless. ;) This was actually the fastest delivery I have ever had. 2 days after I bought it off their website my order had come to me in a nice small package. There is no fear of it getting squished as the taping was more than firm and secure. (very tamper-proof! ^^)

This seller is also on my highly recommended list! :)
    2. General stuff like time of shipping, etc. I've heard good things all over....but I'd like to hear it all in one spot.
    3. I consider myself a regular customer of Emory and Junkyspot and
      I have noting but good things to say!

I alwayse get things (dolls too) in 2 days usually!!
      Emory is very friendly and will try to get you what you want even if he dosen't have it in stock :D
      I buy all my dolls from him because im impatient and don't like to pay lots for shipping :o
      I bought my first doll from him and when I found out I got a girl instead of a boy he was very nice and went ok we can swicth to a girl body!! :whee:

also if you see it on the website it is in stock (unless it says preorder like for LE dolls)
    4. edit: I live in sacramento so It's near SF where JS is based but I think usually even people in midwest and east get stuff in a week or two at least :fangirl: