Feedback for Junnosukebe

Apr 15, 2010

1. Please leave all feedback for me here ^-^

2. I sold a DIM MNM head to Junnosukebe, she was lovely to deal with, paid immediately. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer and would glady sell to her again.

3. Sold a customized handmade furwig to Junnosukebe. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

4. I bought a pair of Jointed hands from Junnosukebe, and it was a very fast and smooth transaction. Many thanks again.

5. I bought a pair of SOOM Mylo/Teschen legs from Junnosukebe and they're absolutely adorable. :) They were shipped fast and packed wonderfully! I'd definitely do business with her again, thanks so much!

6. Junnosukebe commissioned a hoodie from my shop. Junnosukebe paid quickly and had great communication. Thanks~ :]

7. Junnosukebe bought a pair of tiny shoes from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with. Thank you and hope your little one likes the shoes! :)

8. Junnosukebe bought a LTF shirt from me earlier in the month. Very smooth, friendly transaction!

9. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

10. Bought a Minifee Rheia boy from Junnosukebe. Got him well packed with lots of clothes. She's a very friendly girl. Everything went perfect. Highly recommended. Thank you very much! :whee:

11. Junnosukebe bought Uhui:R head from me~ very well communication, very understanding, everything just smooth! very very recommended and so excited to do another transaction with Junnosukebe later again!

12. I purchased a LTF Lewi from Junnosukebe and it was a prefect transaction. Excellent communication, super fast quality shipping, and item is in perfect condition! Highly recommend! A pleasure to deal with! Thanks again! ;)

13. I sold my Doll Chateau Hugh to Junnosukebe. The transaction was friendly, payment quick and she let me know when he'd arrived. Highly recommended!

14. I bought a souldoll yewon from Junnosukebe and it was a great experience all round! doll is fab, in excellent condition, and arrived safely and very quickly, with lots of clothes, eyes and a wig! Junnosukebe was very friendly with excellent communication - thanks all round! :D

15. I bought a Dollzone Hid and outfit from Junnosukebe, and I was delighted! The transaction was very friendly, chatty and regularly updated. I got my boy very fast too! Definitely would buy from Junnosukebe again, thank you so much!

16. I bought a Switch head from Junnosukebe and we did a partial trade. The communication was excellent and she is a very trustworthy person. The item was shipped very quick and well packed. I highly recommend her!
      thank you so much ^^

17. I've bought an Fdoll body and some clothes from Junnosukebe and I couldn't be happier! the communication was very friendly as always, and all the items were packed very carefully and they are in perfect conditions. It is always a pleasure to do business with Junnosukebe and I would buy again from her in a heartbeat!
      She is a great seller and I recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much!!!

18. I bought a Elfdoll Sooah head to Junnosukebe. Perfect transaction, she's friendly, fast sending. Very cute head, in good condition, careful packaging. I recommend her like seller.
      :) Thanks Junnosukebe

19. I bought a Doll Chateau Hugh from Junnosukebe. She did a wonderful job packing him and she sent him off super fast. She is very quick with communication and super nice. Definitely recommend :)

20. Bought a pair of jointed hands from Junnosukebe. They were packaged very well, and she was super nice and helpful. Thank you! :)