1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Juno

Jan 14, 2009

1. I purchased a Pipos Ringo from Juno a little while ago and he arrived this morning! He's exactly as described and pictured and was sent super fast and safely!! She even included his little teddy bear and little packed lunch!! I highly recommend Juno as a seller! :)

2. I bought her Soom IO, and it was fantastic!!

She was patient with me when there was a family emergency, and when I received him after my last payment, he was packed up completely safe with no problems whatsoever. She had put everything promised into the box, and it was packed in another very secure box with packing peanuts!

Overall, I would CERTAINLY work with Juno again!!!

Thank you so much for him, by the way. I absolutely adore him, and so does my Sirius. ^_~

3. I bought a Tender E-an head from Juno and everything went wonderfully! Very highly recommended! :)

4. I bought some clothes from Juno. She was very sweet and had great communication. And when my items got sent back to her (Post office's fault) she sent me a free gift for the inconvenience. A gem to work with!

5. Juno participated in a heliot split that i was in charge of. She had a little but of trouble getting to the post office to send the money order for payment, but i was kept thoroughly informed with what was going on and the reason for the delay. Her communication has been excellent. I would definitely recommend her as well as work with her again. Thank You!

6. I purchased a DOT girl body from her and her description was very accurate because I was looking for one of the pale, less pink ones to go with the head I have. They match perfectly! She also threw in some nice surprises--cute clothes and tiny clothespins! I was a little nervous about doing this transaction because she requested a money order. Although that did slow things down a bit, everything turned out perfect! Thanks!

Jay

7. I purchased a pair of Heliot hooves from Juno, they were packed wonderfully, and we were both worried about the package arriving, but she kept constant contact, and was overall lovely to buy from.

Thanks Juno!!

8. Juno approached me to buy a LTF Artic Fox Faceplate a little while ago... and it was a fantastic transaction! Even though she did not have paypal, she used a money order to quickly get me the money I needed for the item. She was such a sport and I would highly recommend her for any transaction! I was very pleased :)

9. Juno purchased a pair of Sphaler Mireu legs from me and was great to work with. She kept me informed every step of the way while getting her money order sent to me, and then let me know when the legs arrived to her. A+ transaction~ :D

10. Juno bought a pair of Sphaler antlers from me. It was a great transaction, and she was really sweet to deal with. No hassle, definitely recommended! <3

11. Juno bought Sphaler ears from me, and tre transaction was perfect! She let me know when the ears arrived, and before that she payed fast and replied all to my messages fast.
      I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you once again! :3