1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for juri_77

Feb 26, 2008

1. Sold a head to Juri and everything went smoothly ! Glad to do bussiness with ya :) !!!

2. bought a pair of MSD boots from juri_77
      - fast and smooth transaction
      - items well packed
      - responsible and fast replies
      highly recommanded

3. I purchased a minifee boy body from juri_77 and not only was she polite, friendly and very detailed in her illustration of his condition, she packaged him up fast and (after lamenting that she couldn't send him as fast as she wanted due to an ice storm,) she sent him right along to me! I would have no problems making another purchase from her! ^_^

4. I bought a DIM head from Juri_77 and the transaction went very smoothly. She's a very, very sweet person and the communication was great! I highly recommend her as a seller.

Thanks again for being so lovely to do business with!^^

5. juri_77 bought doll outfit from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

6. juri_11 bought a Minimee body from me! Payment was fast, and communication was just lovely! Thanks so much; it was honestly a pleasure! :)

7. Purchased a WS Delf Boy body from juri_77. Excellent seller, very understanding during the layaway process. Didn't have to worry about shipping since we live in the same city. ^_^ Thanks!

8. Juri_77 bought a Narin from me -- she was super nice to deal with -- highly recommended! :) :) :)

9. She bought a Custom House boy body from me. A pleasure to deal. Prompt with payment and communication was a breeze. I highly recomend her.

10. Juri_77 is a doll herself. I have bought a body from her and the transaction went very smoothly. I have really appreciated having purchased from her and will watch her threads for more sales. She is just delightful!

Thank you so very much!

~Gus

11. I bought a LittleFee Shiwoo Elf faceplate from Juri_77. It's so cute. I just love it! ^-^
      Shipping was really fast. Item was packaged very well. And communication was great.

12. I purchased a demon garden body from juri_77-she's a great seller! Communication was good, shipping was quick, and packaging was excellent-thank you!

13. I purchased Luts black pants and an unknown black trenchcoat from Jamie, and she was such a sweetie about it! Brought them to a meet-up so I could see if they fit my boy and everything. :aheartbea

14. Juri_77 bought a 43cm Narin from me. She paid quickly and had great communication. I would definitely sell to her again and would feel comfortable buying from her as well. Thank you!

15. Leaving Negative feedback for Juri_77. I had been wanting to purchase a head from Juri_77. We had agreed on set price and PP account was exchanged. I sent the money but money was refunded back. Seller explained that she had sold the head someone else. We had been communicating for 5 days. She had never mentioned that there was another buyer. Wish there had been better communication by Juri_77. Very disappointed with the transaction.

16. Adding another wonderful transaction for Juri_77. She adopted a Soom Euclase from me. The Communication was great and payment was sent at lightning speed. That you so much for the fabulous A+ transaction. I also appreciate your patience while I found the safe and sufficient materials inorder to package him securely for his safe arrival. ^_^

17. I've bought Volks Amelia head from juri_77. Great communication. I've specially asked her to pack the head and she was so kind that she did everything by request. Highly impressive. :D

18. I´ve bought a YoSD Sara with her, and she is such a lovely person! She was patience with me and really kind. I´m so happy that I got my little girl from such a nice person!!!! ^^

19. Juri sold me a lovely Cristal head - she was really great about the layaway, and shipped her out, safely packaged, immediately!

20. I sold her a B-el faceplate, she paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with. Very friendly, and patient. I would gladly do business with again~