1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jusagurl

Jun 24, 2007

1. Hi~

People who have been in a transaction with me pls comment. ^___^

Thanks!

Chiaki

2. I bought a wig from Jusagurl aaages ago and she was totally friendly, even through the long wait for it to arrive. XD The rest of the transaction went smooth; I definitely recommend her! :)

3. Chiaki is an awesome buyer, she is quick in respond and payment:D
      She is very friendly and sweet ~ Very wonderful to deal with:aheartbea
      I highly recommend her~:sumomo:

4. Jusagurl sold me the prettiest purple eyes ever! They were shipped super quick and arrived safe and sound.
      Jusagurl was quick to answer my PMs and kept in contact telling me when my eyes were shipped. I'd buy would definatley buy from her again. :)

5. I did a split with jusagurl! I got the Elf Chiwoo Vampire head from the order she placed for her Elf Chiwoo.
      Jusagirl is a awesome seller, and a very sweet person. She ships very fast too! I would be more than happy to do business with her again!

6. ^-^ Jusagurl bought an SD shirt from me. Payment was promt and communication was fab, sending several pms during the transaction and she pmed me to let me know the shirt arrived safely ^-^ Easy to deal with ~ would definately recommend.