1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for justkatie179

Jan 18, 2007

1. Participated in another of justkatie179. Wonderful communication, confirmed payments and allowed a very generous layaway with my items. Katie is the absolute best and I recommend her and look forward to our future transactions. Thanks so much! :love

2. Participated in justkatie179's Iplehouse GO. She responded very fast to my PMs and shipped as soon as she got the items. My head arrived in perfect condition super fast! I would participate in another GO with her in a heartbeat! :D

3. I participated in justkatie179 iplehouse Go and it went perfectly :fangirl: she kept us informed and did a fantastic job shipping my item to me! Will join future GOs they host! :3nodding:

4. I participated in justkatie179's Iplehouse GO. Everything went amazingly well! Sh always kept me informed, and offered me layaway since I had such a large order. Everything was packed very carefully when sent to me! I definitely hope to work with her again in the future!:)

5. Justkatie179 purchased a Volks SDM for me and as usual, the transaction was the best ever!! Each time we have dealings, it's always a complete pleasure. Awesome, awesome transaction!! Thanks justkatie179 for everything :)

6. I participated in an Iplehouse GO with justkatie179. Everything went wonderfully, as usual. No problems whatsoever. Will GO with her any time. Cheryl

7. I had a wonderful, positive transaction with justkatie179. I purchased a Minifee Juri '08 on layaway, and justkatie179 was always fast to respond and super duper friendly. I really could not be any happier, and I would gladly purchase from justkatie179 again. Thank you so much for everything! <3

8. Placed a group order with Katie and the transaction was flawless :) Even when it seemed like the company might not have my item in stock, Katie kept me updated the whole time. Many thanks for organizing and placing the order and I would definitely place another order/recommend!

9. I was part of justkatie179's Iplehouse group order seven months ago and she let me put an Iplehouse KID Irene on layaway with her! I finally paid off the doll and Irene arrived super quick and packed really well.

Communication was great, always very prompt and friendly. The group order went smooth and she kept us informed the entire time.

I would unhesitatingly do business with justkatie179 again. A+++

10. justkatie179 ordered a Volks SDM F-20 for me and it was a pleasure! She's lovely and very professional, I will definitely deal with her again. A++++++

Thank you so much for everything! I'm very happy with my doll :)

11. I was a part of justkatie179's Iplehouse GO... I think it's the second one I've participated in. These are always run just perfectly. SO easy--choices on shipping and layaway. I just LOVE these GOs, and would join one any time!

:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

12. I bout a FairyLand Feeple moe line Lacrima girl from this darling and could not be more happier with this transaction. Communication was very polite and sweet all the time and we worked a very reasonable layaway ^^
      Shipment was supper fast and well packed !!! Thank you so very much dear ^^ It was a pleasure to have a deal with you
      Tatie ^^

13. I participated in an Iplehouse GO with Katie and she was amazing! Communication was prompt, she was very flexible and patient. Very professional lady, I would definately recommend her. Thanks, Katie!

14. I participated in the GO justkatie ran during the Discontinuation Event. I used the generous option she offered to pay for my Akando head on a layway plan. She was very kind, and very patient while I paid him off a little bit at a time. I would be thrilled to do business with her again. This was such a smooth and pleasant experience! ^_^

15. Participated in another of justkatie179's Iplehouse group order. Friendly communication, very organized in terms of split details, flexible layaway payments and sent my items lightning fast! I couldn't be happier and look forward t dealing with Katie again. Thanks so much!

16. justkatie179 responded to my WTB thread and I purchased her Delf Lishe. The communication was timely and very kind. She took the time to show me many pictures of the doll. She shipped when she said she would and the doll arrived safely packed. I would not hesitate to buy from her again ^^

17. I commissioned justkatie179's USA shopping service once again, and the transaction went flawlessly. She was super lovely throughout and even helped repackage the items to save on shipping cost to me. She always replies promptly and courteously, and I'm very grateful for her help. ♥︎

18. I purchased a DOD E-an and the sale was perfect. Doll arrived in perfect condition, well protected, with excellent communication from start to finish. Would reconmend as a seller to anyone.

19. justkatie 179 sold me a Volks DDS Kagamine Rin and I couldn't be happier with everything. She has a wonderful process, kept me informed 100% of the time, and quickly shipped. One of the best transactions I've ever had and I'd happily do business with her again!

20. Katie sold me her MNF Karsh. She responded very promptly to my every message, let me know what was going on every step of the way, and shipped promptly. My doll arrived amazingly well-packaged, looking absolutely mint. I would not hesitate to recommend Katie, and would be very happy to deal with her again -- thanks, Katie!