1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for justkatie179

Jan 18, 2007

1. Katie bought my minifee Agra Tan Eva from me. She paid immediately and let me know when Eva arrived. I would highly recommend Katie to buy or sell to. She is wonderful and I feel like I made a new dollie friend :)

2. Justkatie179 contacted me about my Volks williams Romantic Glance WTB thread. She offered me a great layaway plan. Had excellent communication all thru the layaway. Which is what I always love in a transaction. She packed and shipped him so fast and safe. I would not hesitate to do another transaction with her. Katie is wonderful ❤ Thank you dear for allowing me to purchase one of my grails ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

3. Katie organized an Iple GO (again) and I was delighted to be able to participate (again). Just like last time everything went perfectly, she kept us updated and shipped everyone's stuff promptly once received. A joy to work with, thank you so much!

:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

4. Bought and elfdoll twiggy yumi from katie and she was amazing! Let me do a layaway and the doll arrived in beautiful condition like it was brand new she was obviously well taken care of! Thanks so much!

5. I was a member of @justkatie179's most recent Iplehouse group order. Prompt and friendly conversations, very detail oriented, confirmed payments, and sent my items promptly and securely wrapped. She also allowed a very generous layaway. I have dealt with Katie before and look forward to doing so again. Thank you so much once again!!:love

6. Fantastic seller!! Very sweet, great communication, and very understanding! One of the best layaways I've done!! :pcake

7. I commissioned Katie to purchase a doll for me. The transaction was perfect, she kept me updated the entire time, thoroughly looked over the doll and packaged her carefully. Thank you again! :)

8. Bought a dress from Katie, they're incredibly patient and helpful; they answered questions for me, and took measurements as well! Arrived perfect, just as-described!

9. Bought a SD Cute from Katie and would definitely buy from her again!
      She answered all my questions in a timely manner and was very honest about the condition of the doll (perfect condition). She even went out of her way to help me with customs declaration! She was always kind and helpful, I greatly enjoyed doing business with her :)

10. Positive feedback
      She’s very patient, responsive and highly responsible. Items were packed with lot of care. It was a pleasure and I’ll be back to purchase more from her.

11. I bought an Elfdoll Sooah from Katie, and the transaction was so smooth. The communication was really fast and friendly.
      She shipped the doll promptly, and I have received dolls from the compnies that were not packed any better
      Terrific seller!

12. I bought a nyxdoll eris head from Katie. it was a very pleasant transaction and she was super nice and friendly! I totally recommend buying from her!

13. I bought an outfit from Katie, the transaction was perfect and smooth :)
      The outfit was sent fast and arrived well protected. Thank you so much :thumbup

14. Katie purchased a Lati blue Shaina doll from me. She paid right away, had quick and friendly communication and let me know when the doll arrived safely to her. It would be a pleasure to sell or buy from her again. Thank you Katie!

15. I purchased CH body from Katie and it was absolutely perfect deal! She was so nice, very friendly and promptly in communication and had patience with my layaway ^^ Also the package was shipped very fast and packed with care.
      I totally recommend buying from her! Thank you so much ♥

16. I bought Yo-SD Chika from Katie. The communication and transaction were great! I recommend her to anyone! Thanks so much, Katie!

17. I bought a Luts Annette from justkatie179. Very kind seller, was even able to wait a few days to ship while I was on a small vacation. Communication was a breeze, quick responses and always so polite. Annette arrived well-packed and her box was in wonderful condition. I really appreciate it!!!!-Positive !!!-

18. I bought a yo sd Mika from Katie and it was a smooth transaction! She arrived safe and sound. Thank you!

19. Purchased boots from Katie and they arrived beautifully. She was great to work with, Thank You!

20. I sold a Volks Genji head to Katie on Layaway, she was lovely to work with. Communication was excellent, friendly and polite. Payments was prompt. A fantastic and understanding buyer. Thank you so much.