1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for justkatie179

Jan 18, 2007

1. Katie sold me a beautiful Breakaway 2005 BW head ^^
      She is such a nice person to deal with! Great communication, she stick with her promisses and she even refund me for the shipping price! I've requested some pics and she took them for me ^_^
      The head arrived very well packed, with eyes (which was a surprise!) and a face mask protecting the make up.
      The head is in mint conditions and just as she described on her sales thread!

Totaly recomended!
      Thank you so much, Katie :D

2. Traded some new wigs with justkatie179. Super fast shipping and great communication! Everything went smoothly! It was a great pleasure dealing with her!
      Thanks!

3. ~~Bought a DH Vintage Fer outfit from Katie. I recieved my dress very quickly and in great condition! Very fast PM responses and lovely to deal with~~ Thanks! :D

4. I was in the Everpurple group order that JustKatie179 ran - and
      everything went perfectly! Super communication - and super fast
      shipping when the order arrived.
      THANK YOU Katie!!!!!
      Robyn :)

5. I participated in the Everpurple group order run by justkatie179 and she was fabulous to deal with. She was great on communication and she shipped out incredibly fast.

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

6. I also just participated in justkatie179's Everpurple eyes group order. The eyes safely arrived today in perfect condition. Thank you justkatie179! I recommend this person for more group orders for sure.

7. Was in a group order ran by justkatie179, and everything went perfectly: fast communication, fast shipping, highly recommend.

8. I joined the EverPurple group order run by justkatie179, and am very glad I did. It was smoothly organized with frequent updates and super fast shipping. :thumbup
      It was a pleasant experience from start to finish. All-around a marvelous group order. Thanks so much!

9. I was in the EverPurple order hosted by justkatie179, and it was one of the easiest GO experiences ever! She kept us well updated and shipped very quickly once the eyes arrived. All in all, it was a wonderful buying experience and I'd definitely participate in another order run by her!

10. I participated in the Everpurple eye GO run by justkatie179. She was just awesome throughout the whole process! She kept us updated every step of the way and shipped the eyes out super fast! I would love to buy from justkatie179 anytime. ^__^

Thank you justkatie179 for running the GO! ^__^

11. Bought a pair of Everpurple eyes through Katie's group order. She is a fabulous GO hostess, and I would love to work with her at some point again. Excellent communication, and she shipped like a speed demon.

Thanks Katie!

12. I got the cutest white Dollheart sandals from Katie. She shipped them very fast and is just a total sweetie to do business with! I highly recommed Katie as a seller :)

13. I was in an EverPurple GO ran by justkatie179 and she was awesome. She was understanding, the ordering went smoothly, and when the eyes arrived they were packed and sent on their way lightning fast. Would participate in future GOs she organizes. ^___^

14. joined justkatie179's GO for EverPurple, had excellent communication and she aways kept us updated and shipped very quickly once the eyes arrived!!

Thank you so much!~~~

15. I participated in her GO for everpurple and she shipped very quickly after receiving the items.
      Thank you! :D

16. I participated in a Everpurple group order hosted by Katie. She is a very friendly dealer with outstanding communication and was always ontop of updates! I would totally join in another group order/ buy from her again :)

17. Another Everpurple group order participant here, everything was fab! Excellent communication and fast shipping! Thanks a mill Katie ^^

18. i participated in an Everpurple eye group order run by justkatie179, who was a pleasure to do business with, always friendly and replied to pms quickly. eyes arrived well packaged, and in great condition. Very pleased! Thank you!

19. Katie and I had a doll trade-- her Bambicrony Kumi for my Lusis hybrid-- both of which dolls had face-ups by *Meee* coincidentally! We struck a deal quickly, and agreed on the date to ship our dolls. We shipped on the same date--- and AMAZINGLY, our dolls each arrived one business day later!!! It was a happy occurrence! I would gladly do business with Katie again-- she's friendly and dependable. Thank you, Katie! :)

20. I traded a pair of Gumdrops with justkatie179 and it went very smoothly. :) Communication was fantastic and the process was quick and hassle-free. Thanks so much! :aheartbea