1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Juubei

Aug 16, 2006

1. This is my feedback thread. Please leave feedback <3 Thanks so much!

Oh, and until I build up some feedback here, my eBay account is Mister_Moony-- I have good feedback there.

Thanks so much in advance! I really appreciate it.
    2. I've had the opportunity to work with Juubei both as buyer and seller. She is a delight to work with, quick to respond to correspondence. Definitely would not hesitate to deal with her again for any reason.
    3. I just compleated a great deal with Juubei. Great communications, and the item I bought was shipped immediately and is perfect, just as promised!
      I happily recommend her!
    4. Just completed a great transaction with juubei. Excellent communication, quick response, good all around.
    5. ^O^ she's really a good buyer~
      very fast payment and she's a nice person :)
    6. I've boughten some little hair clips from her for my dollies and had a great transaction with her... BECAUSE SHE IS MADE OF WIN AND AWESOME. :D
    7. Juubei is awesome >o< My stuff was received perfectly on time and she even held the items for me. She's just great :3
    8. Juubei was a very pleasant person to do business with! ^.^ And very fair! I received my items extremely fast! Thank you Juubei! ^___^

9. Juubei is very friendly and I recieved my items quickly and in exelent condition. I would not hesitate to do business again in the future.

Thank you so much ^^
    10. Thanks for a great transaction, juubei. Shipping time was quick, and the leather pants fit my boy perfectly. :daisy
    11. Juubei is awesome! She allowed me to layaway the Haute Hound she was selling and worked with me. She even sent gifts with him! TOTALLY EXCELLENT SELLER!!
    12. Great seller!!! the item was in great condition, and the shipping was amazingly fast ^^
      would very much recommand doing business with her~~~
    13. I just sold a paid of shoes to Juubei. She paid super fast and responded to PMs. I would definitely sell to her again. :D
    14. A little (lot) belated... but I bought a Tender Too from her a while back. He came with a ton of extras (more then I expected ^^). Very friendly and excellent seller to deal with.
    15. Also belatedly - she was so nice about taking payments for a doll, I was glad I could complete the transaction faster than I'd anticipated and not make her wait! Very nice, honest person!
    16. Bought a pair of eyes from Juubei....very well packaged and arrived quickly.
    17. Juubei has never seen me before in her life, but trusted me take a pair of shoes that she was selling in a swap meet and pay her back later when I told her that I didn't have cash on me. -laughs- I'm glad I seem so trustworthy. Thank you, Juubei, for being such a great seller!
    18. I bought some doll item from juubei, and the flippin' post ppl broke a flip flop, and out of the goodness of her heart juubei even refunded me some money...How lovely is that?!:fangirl: Thank you SO much!
    19. very nice person, fast shipping, exelent condition of an item and whole package (pretty eyes ; ; )! highly recommended!! ^^/
    20. I brought a shirt from Juubei. Fast shipping. Highly recommend. Thanks you!