1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Jyhhaur329

Sep 1, 2007

1. I bought a Volks SD13 Eden head from Jyhhaur329. Her pricing was very fair and she packed the head so that shipping via EMS wasn't too expensive. She was very good at communicating and shipped quickly. The whole transaction was very smooth. I would recommend her as a seller and would buy from her again. :)

2. I bought CP DES from Jyhhaur329. it was a very great deal. she's very communicative and very nice person. she shipped very quick and packed the doll perfectly. i'm very happy
      thank you so much!!!

3. I bought a head from Jyhhaur329 and it was a smooth transaction; great communication; took extra photos for me; a pleasure to deal with!

4. I bought Volks Luna from Jyh. She is a great person to deal with. Due to some confusion, my Luna came back to her after a month or so but she immediately send her back again and was really pleasant and helpful. The doll arrived well-packed, in a great condition. Highly recommended seller!

Thank you Jyh!

5. Jyh bought my Ryoya head and she paid very quickly and was very detailed about her shipping instructions, something I really appreciate when I'm sending a package internationally:) Thank you so much!!

6. I purchased a DIM Girl from Jyhhaur329- who answered all my questions quickly and nicely. The doll was shipped in a timely manner, and overall stellar transaction- thank you!

7. I want to leave a very positive feedback to Jyhhaur329! ^^
      I bought a Juri 05 head from her.
      Very fast shipment, and smooth transaction, It's been a pleasure!

8. bought a couple of chinese clothes from her already! fast and very professional! i would really want to buy from her again, but it seems her clothing site disappeared?? I really hope her clothing dealership returns!

9. I buyed a lovely sister head. It was in perfect condition like she said. And send it quickly and well packaged. I would deal with her again ^^
      so I give a POSITIVE feedback for Jyhhaur329:fangirl:

10. A yet another lovely transaction with Jyh. We did a trade and everything went smoothly, she was really kind and helpful throughout the whole transaction. Thank you, dear! :aheartbea

11. Jyhhaur329 did a layaway for me for two unoas. She was really great with communication and answered all my pms. I was very nervous because it was over-seas bu she was really nice throughout everything and packed my items really well. Thank you for a great transaction~! A+

12. I sold a Volks Masha head to Jyh, and she was the perfect customer to deal with! She was a serious and reliable buyer- paid promptly, excellent communication and very nice to deal with. Many thanks! :D

13. I sold a Volks head to Jyhhaur, on layaway. She said that she would need a two month layaway, but surprised me and finished the payments within two weeks. she paid quickly and had great communication. Very good buyer!

14. I bought some wawa pattern vol.1 from jyhhaur329 . I received in good shape and in good time also. Thank you for the good service Nicole

15. I bought a full doll from Jyhhaur and could not be happier! Communication was excellent and shipping super fast. It was an absolute pleasure working with Jyh. Thank you so much!!

16. I purchased a Volks Pattern booth through Jyhhaur's website. I saw the link on DOA. Great patterns I am very happy. Thanks so much for a smooth transaction.

17. Jyhhaur329 was part of my Minimee GO and she was just wonderful to deal with. Communication was good and payments were prompt. Thanks again!

18. Leaving POSITIVE feedback for Jyhhaur329.
      She was part of my minimee Robert Downey Jr. order. She did fast payment, had great commuincation, and offfered to help both physically and finacially during the order process. Thank you for a great transaction!

19. I sold a Yo to Jyhhaur and was very happy with the transaction. She was sweet and polite to deal with, paid right away and let me know when her doll arrived. It's a great pleasure to know that the little Volks boy has found a home with such a lovely member.

Thank you!

20. I sold a volks DD Sakura to Jyhhaur329. Communication was prompt and so was payment. An ideal buyer! Thank you :)