1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jynks

Jun 14, 2011

1. Hi! This is Jynks' feedback thread~ and I am Jynks ;)
      Feedback given will be greatly appreciated:aheartbea

2. Jynks bought a pair of SD demonic horns from me. The transaction was perfect and flawless. Great communication, fast payment, and i was informed as soon as they arrived. A great buyer, thank you so much!

3. Jynks bought some Angelheim Luka hooves from me. The transaction went very well - her communication was very good. Responding to PMs in a timely manner and was very polite and easy to work with. I wouldn't hesitate recommending her to anyone.

4. Jynks bought a YoSD Fer in Black from me and the transaction went perfectly. Communication was excellent, she paid promptly and let me know when the item arrived. Definitely a recommended buyer!

5. Jynks commissioned me for a custom wolf hoodie and was a pleasure to work with!
      Very friendly, great communication, prompt payment and very patient with me. Overall a wonderful transaction and I'd be happy to work with her again! Thank so much :)