1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jyuni

Feb 2, 2007

1. I should actually start one now. So if you have feedback for me (good or bad or neutral) just add it here. =D

2. We just had a very easy transaction with Jyuni. Prompt payment and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

3. Purchased a Kid Delf Bory NS from Jyuni. Transaction was smooth and quick, postage was prompt. Package arrive well packed and item was undammaged, exactly as described. Thank you!

4. Jyuni commissioned me to give her boy a face-up, and everything went great!
      Very sweet person, wonderful communication, and paid promptly. Perfect! :aheartbea

Thank you so much for commissioning me. :D I hope we can work together again sometime!

5. Jyuni bought my Nanuri 06 event head with a mature female body from me, and she was very polite and paid almost immediately. I would definitely sell to her again. ^_^

6. Jyuni bought a Luts 2010 Winter event head from me and it was a great transaction. Communication was great, payment was prompt, and Jyuni let me know as soon as the head arrived. I would definitely do business with Jyuni again!