1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for k-artist

Oct 28, 2007

1. If you've had a transaction with me, please post feedback here.

(If I've neglected to post feedback for you on a transaction, please pm me a reminder. I've had nothing but excellent transactions with sellers here, and am going through my archived messages and making sure I've left feedback for everything.)
    2. first one to leave feedback, yeah!! ^^
      K-artist purchased a luts head from me. The whole transaction went real smoothly, and the communication couldn't be better. Thank you so much!! :D
    3. I sold an Abio Angel girl body to k-artist... the transaction was very smooth; she paid promptly and replied quickly, and was patient and understanding when I had problems getting transportation to the post office. Great buyer- thankyou!
    4. k-artist bought a little doll from me, - a very reliable buyer. Super-fast payment and wonderful communications, and she kindly let me know her doll had arrived safely.
      Many many thanks.
      Very highly recommended.
    5. k-artist bought some eyes from me and she was very easy to deal with. She paid promptly and let me know once the eyes arrived. I would definitely recommend her. Thanks!
    6. k-artist purchased a hybrid Unoa from me. Excellent transaction - smooth and easy. Great communication - couldnt ask for more :) :)
    7. Great buyer, kept me informed along the way when she was having trouble with paypal.
    8. k-artist bought some MSD kitty shoes from me. It was a perfect transaction! She paid quickly and let me know as soon as they arrived! I would do business with her anytime!

Thanks again!
    9. K-artist bought an MSD Dragondoll girl body from me. It was a very quick and easy transaction; great communication too. I'd gladly do business with her any time. Thanks! :)
    10. K-artist and I had a great transaction together. Paid quickly, good communication, and very sweet. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much.
    11. Sold some doll clothing to K-artist, and it was a perfect transaction! :) Lovely to deal with!
    12. K-artist bought a YoSD outfit from me and it was a great transaction! Friendly PMs and fast payment! Highly recommended!!! Thanks again!!!:)
    13. k-artist bought an SD10 body from me. She was very patient with the postal strike, let me know as soon as it arrived, and was overall awesome to work with. :) I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again anytime! :D
    14. Bought a AOD girl body from me and paid very fast let me know when it arrived.