1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for k6doll

Dec 8, 2009

1. I recently bought a Choa head from k6doll. I highly recommend her as a seller. She is friendly and easy to deal with; she posted the head promptly after receiving payment and packed it well so it arrived in perfect condition. Thank you! Merci!

:pcupcake

2. Hi,
      I open this thread because i just do my first sale here :)
      sorry for my very bad english !

:starcookie:goldstar:starcookie:goldstar:starcookie:goldstar:starcookie:goldstar

3. K6doll bought my Narae. She was very polite, & kept in contact with me throughout the transaction. Awsome buyer & DoAer. ;)

4. I just bought a roxy lucy from k6doll and she is a wonderfull seller. Great communications, Lucy was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition just as described:) Thank you it has been a pleasure doing business with you :)

5. k6doll bought a 43cm pinky white french resin Narae from me. She is an excellent buyer, great communication let me know promptly when the doll arrived.

Hope she gives you lots of joy!

6. k6doll bought Vampire Lami from me, the transaction is great, fast payment and she kind to let me know when doll arrived. Perfect! Recommended.
      n___n

7. thank you :lol:

8. k6doll bought a Lati yellow torso and wings from me, she was very patient when the package was slow because of snow and the holidays, payment was super fast and she kindly let me know when it arrived safely, thanks so much i would love to trade again in the future and recommend her to everyone :aheartbea

9. I just had another transaction with k6doll- i traded my puki ante with her lati body, it was another great experience and the body arrived super fast too, thanks so much!!

10. I bought a Soom Breccia from k6doll on layaway. She was very patient and understanding when my payments came a few days late and in general just sweet to communicate with. My girl was well wrapped and arrived super fast, two days before the estimated time.
      A very pleasent experience and I love my new pretty girl.

Thank you!

11. k6doll Bought a damaged doll from me. She was very patient and communicative. Fast payment, friendly communication. all around an a+ buyer!! =] I would not hesitate to sell to her again!

12. I forgot to leave feedback for a transaction made long ago, but I'll write it here anyway. I bought a Latidoll Rei head from k6doll which arrived to me in perfect condition. Communication and shipping after payment went really fast - very much recommended!

13. k6doll bought a Soom Lami from me. She is really friendly and fast in answering pms. :3
      The whole transaction was a pleasure! <3 I highly recommend her!

14. I want to say thank you so much - I bought a lati doll, a deal was great, fast answers to questions, immediate dispatch and delivery. And a great package. Perfect seller!!!
      I'm happy, received beautiful doll, thank you-thank you! )

15. I bought a Cerisedolls Eugenie from k6doll. Wonderful, fast communication and very understanding when an issue (my fault) came up midtransaction. The doll arrived wrapped in bubble wrap and just as described. Would definitely do business with k6doll again.

(Thank you so much!! :) This doll was a dream of mine, haha)

16. I sold two F65 Chloe heads to k6doll. She was very sweet and prompt with payment and communications. She let me know when the package arrived and it was a very pleasant transaction. 100% positive feedback. I would gladly do business with her again! :)

17. I just bought a Soom Onyx from k6doll. Communication was great and she arrived in beautiful condition. I would definitely do business with her again. <3

18. I bought a Soom Taco from k6doll. The communication with her was fast and polite, the doll was shipped quickly and safely and I don't have anything to complain about ^^ I would do business with her again, thank you!

:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

19. I purchased her Nefer Kane Ettie which k6doll painted and styled. She was very kind and fast with communication. The doll arrived quickly, was wrapped very securely and is in pristine condition as described. Her painting and styling is very professional and beautifully done. Thank you for such a wonderful transaction!

20. I bought a k6doll lati doll - transaction was excellent, very pleasant communication, fast shipping, thank you!!!