1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kachiko

Feb 18, 2012

1. Starting a Feedback thread for Kachiko! c:

I sold a Minifee Woosoo to Kachiko. The transaction was absolutely great. She was super friendly, very fast with PMs, and swift to pay. I would gladly recommend her to anyone. ^-^

Thank you very much!! ♥
    2. I sold a couple SD clothing items to Kachiko and the transaction was fantastic! ^^

Excellent communication, swift payment, very pleasant to communicate with.
      I would surely do business with her again!

3. Kachiko bought a pair of shoes from me, perfect transaction, excellent communication, fast payment, would glad to do business again, thanks so much:)
    4. I sold a Migidoll Cho head to Kachiko, fast payment, smooth communication, it's a perfect transaction !
    5. Kachiko just bought a doll on layaway from me. She was a true pleasure to deal with. She paid fast without any reminders. She had great communication too. Wish I had more dolls to sell her. She's a sweetheart. Thanks gain.
    6. Kachiko bought a Crobidoll cardigan from me. She was lovely to deal with! Great communication and super fast payment!
      Would definitely do business with again. Thanks so much! :)
    7. Kachiko bought a Sadol trench coat from me. Excellent communication, fast payment, and she let me know when the package had arrived. Perfect buyer!
      Thank you so much!