1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kadepie

May 22, 2009

1. Didn't see one up here, so I thought I'd start one.

Kadepie bought a set of puki clothing from me and it couldn't have been a better transaction. She paid promptly, was polite and courteous with her PMs and let me know when her items arrived. An asset to DoA...thanks so much!!

DMM :kitty2
    2. Kadepie bought a Yo-SD outfit from me; she was very kind and easy to talk to, sent a quick payment and was overall a very pleasant buyer!
    3. Kadepie bought several items from our last update. Quick payment and a pleasure to deal with. Perfect transaction! Thanks so much!!
    4. Made some stuff for Kadepie nd she was terrific!!!
    5. Great buyer, thank you!! Prompt payment and excellent communication.
    6. Kadepie purchased some wigs from me and the transaction was smooth as silk. 100% positive feedback! :)

7. Kadepie bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when item arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.
    8. I sold a LTF faceplate to Kadepie and the transaction was all around wonderful! Would deffinately work with again!
    9. Kadepie bought a wig from me, and what a fun experience! Great and friendly communication, cheerful, and prompt payment. She even let me know when it arrived safely! A+ buyer!
    10. Kadepie bought a doll from me and she was quick to pay and quick to let me know when it arrived safely. Thank you!
    11. kadepie purchased a little fee shiwoo from me and was super nice to deal with ^^
    12. I purchased 2 Felix Brownies from kadepie. Communication was good and the items arrived safe and sound and well packed! Totally recommend doing business with kadepie! Thank you!
    13. kadepie bought lots of LTF items from us. Top notch buyer. Never a hitch. Thanks again.c:
    14. Kadepie purchased a shirt from me. Her PMs were friendly and payment came fast. It was an all-around great transaction. Thanks so much.
    15. I bought a pipos Event head from Kadepie and its arrived safley and quickly. she was wonderful to work with and everything ^_^
    16. I purchased a puki puki pong pong from kadepie.
      the transaction was awesome!
      thank u so much
    17. Kadepie bought a pair of Soom eyes for me and it was a quick and easy transaction!

Thanks again!
    18. Kadepie bought a pair of glass eyes from me and the whole transaction went swimmingly! She was very communicative and paid promptly.
    19. Kadepie bought a wig from me and transaction could have not gone any smoother. Kadepie paid promptly, responded quickly to PMs and was overall very friendly. Thanks again for the purchase!
    20. I purchased an outfit from Kadepie everything went smoothly and it arrived quickly.