1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kaede^

May 24, 2009

1. If you had done business with me please leave feedback here.

Thank you!

2. Awesome transaction, very patient ^.^

3. Kaede^ was a nice and reliable buyer. Made quick payment and notified me upon receipt. Happy to do business with!

4. Kaede^ bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

5. Kaede bought a Unoa Sist Kit from me. The transaction was smooth and she paid very quickly. It was a pleasure to do business with Kaede. I highly recommend this wonderful young lady.

6. I sold a unoa large bust part to Kaede and everything went great, She pm'd when she received the bust. I would have no problem selling to her again. Thanks!!

7. I bought a Soom Topaz/ FL Feeple65 hybrid and Soom Topaz fantasy feet from Kaede on a three month layaway.
      Everything went smoothly and she sent my girl the next day, she was wrapped up safely and was well protected. I couldn't be happier with our transaction!
      Thanks for letting me adopt your girl!

8. I participated in Kaede^'s Latiuros-Kenta split for a Lati wig and she was an awesome split leader. Communication was super friendly and she kept me up-to-date throughout the whole split process. Once the order arrived with Kaede^, she was super quick to ship the wig out to me. Couldn't be happier with the whole transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Kaede^ again :)

Thank you, Kaede^!

9. Bought a Fairyland FeePle65 Human Chloe WS dreaming event faceplate from Kaede^ and I couldn't be happier!!! She graciously allowed me a layaway, and for that I'm grateful!!! Great transaction!!! :fangirl:

10. I bought a Dust of Dolls Khol from Kaede. The whole transaction was perfect, the shipping was quick and she was packed securely. I couldn't be happier!

11. Kaede bought a Lillycat Chibbi Lana from me. The communication was great, she paid very quickly, and let me know when the package arrived. A great transaction overall! I highly recommend Kaede as a buyer! Thank you so much for adopting Lana! <3