1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kafers

Sep 7, 2006

1. i sold a CP head to Kafers. she's very easy to communicate with great understanding. fast payment and everything went smoonthly. i will no hesitate to deal with her again. thank you:)

2. Kafers bought some clothes from me.
      Lovely transaction. Prompt payment, fast replies, everything was great.:)

3. I asked Kafers to do a face up and scars on my CP Jess and wow!

He looks perfect I’m so going to work with her again :)

4. Kafers hot glued my Dollshe body she is a really nice person to work with communication was good through out and very easy to negociate with and she did a really good job. Will definately deal with again.

5. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

6. Kafers has taken part in a swap with me, everything has gone perfectly and I can't wait to deal with her again <3

7. I sold a CP head to Kafers and she was excellent to deal with. Told me when he arrived, was qick with payment and a joy to deal with. Looking forwards to dealing with again! ^^ Thank you!

8. Kafers painted my Minimee Aragorn head for me. She sent me plenty of progress pictures to keep me up to date and was very friendly through out. He was sent back to me well packed, and she even refunded a small overpayment on the postage.

She did a fantastic job on him, especially his beard, which she had never attempted before.

I can highly recomend her work.:)

Next head will be Arwen;)

9. Kafers bought a '08 Nanuri head from me after I responded to her WTB thread. She was so super easy to deal with, kept up great communication and told me immediately when the head arrived. I would definately deal with again!

10. I asked Kafers to mod and do a new face-up for my DOT Shall. I was delighted with the result, and she's really easy to do business with.

Excellent communication and a really friendly person to talk to! :)

11. Kafers did a lovely job on my first boy an Aod Jimi and I really love him !!!:)

She was friendly and always kept in touch
      She ws very quick to answer all my p.ms and asked lots of questions about how I wanted my boy.

Thanks again Kafers

I would definitely commission her again!

Lauren x

12. Oh I forgot here is a picture off my baby :)

[​IMG]

13. Kafers opened the eyes of a Lu-Wen for me, she did a really speedy, professional job and I am really please, thank you!

14. Kafers body-blushed my Iplehouse boy, Fintan. She did a fantastic job, lovely details (freckles!) and took on board exactly what I'd asked for. She also worked really hard to get it done in time for an event I wanted to take him too, before the time we'd originally agreed.

I'd thoroughly recommend her. :D

I'm going to have my other two boys blushed as soon as I can afford it, and there's a head on its way to me that I'm hoping will end up in her workshop too. :)

There's some pics of her work on Fintan here (nudity alert!).

15. I purchased a Dreaming El head from Kafers, a pleasure to work with. Great communication, very friendly throughout. Shipment was fast and well packaged, a great seller. Thanks again!

16. I bought a head from Kafers, and it was a smooth and hassle-free transaction with great communication. :)

17. Kafers sold me a Shushu head, she is lovely to communicate with and sent the head straightaway (with a cute little illustration of Shushu :fangirl: ), I'd highly recommend her to everyone, thanks :)

18. Kafers bought Feeple60 Juri head from me. The communication was great and very quickly, pay was very fast to. Nice to meet and have business with you!!

19. I bought a VE Chiwoo from Kafers and am exceptionally happy with the whole transaction. She was kind enough to take multiple photos on request, let me know if things were slightly off colour and gave me the option to change them, and even added a body into the sale so I didn't have to hunt for a matching one.
      He arrived safe and sound, and very quickly. Exactly as described <3

Would happily deal with again and recommend to others :)

20. Kafers answered my WTB for a lishe. She was very nice and took a lot of pictures of the head. We had a minor misunderstanding, but she handled it very professionally and everything worked out fine. I would definitely recommend her as a seller.