1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kagaio

Jan 14, 2012

1. It's feedback for me. Thanks for attentions!

2. I bought jewelry from Kagaio. Communication was great and my necklaces was beautifully made ! Hope to deal with her again !
      Thanks~!

3. Kagio bought a wig from me very pleasant transaction. Communication was great and payment received quickly. thank you very much it was a pleasure.

4. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

5. I bought doll leaves Jax from Kagaio and the transaction was very pleasant, she shipped fast and the doll came well protected and with clothes (which I didn't expect)
      Thank you a lot!

6. I have bought stockings from Kagaio, they are perfect and well made. Transaction was fast, Kagaio is super nice and communicative! I'd be more than happy to buy from her again!

7. I bought wig from Kagaio. Transaction was fast and great! Thank You!

8. Kagaio commissioned me for a faceup on her Dollzone Edward head. She shipped the head to me as soon as requested, paid promptly, communication was always very friendly and she provided me with an excellent description/images for the faceup. Would happily deal with again! :goldstar

9. Kagaio bought a Volks Myu on layaway from me! It went great! communication was very good and she paid went she said she would! :) Would sell/buy from her again!

10. I had commissioned Kagaio for two pairs of eyes. Communication was very good. She sent me a lot of pictures of the materials she uses so that I can choose what I wanted.
      Once everything was good to go, she shipped out quickly, and the eyes were packaged nicely. As Kagaio just started making eyes, the finishing could be a bit cleaner, but this is to be expected. The 12mm eyes have a fairly large iris size (around 8mm?), so I'd keep that in mind when ordering.
      Otherwise, the eyes are beautiful and catch light quite well.
      I'd be happy to deal with again! :D