1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KaiJule

Jun 9, 2007

1. Feedback for me here, please! ^^

2. I bought a very nice limited wig from KaiJule. The wig arrived super fast and in mint condition. KaiJule kept me updated and was very friendly and helpful.

3. KaiJule bought from me a SS-EL head, quick payment, excellent communication and friendly. I would be happy to deal with again.

Thanks for the lovely transaction! <3

4. KaiJule was part of a three way split on a Delf Harang I did. She was very friendly and great with communication, she paid me in a timely manner and was overall wonderful to deal with. I'd definitely recommend doing business with her. :)

5. KaiJule responded to my WTS add for a Delf Harang. I ended up relinquishing the ordering details to the third buyer (Akari) at request, but during the time when I was still heading it, KaiJule kept in great communication, kept me updated, and was all around a pleasure to deal with :) KaiJule also informed me when the head arrived. Thank you! <3

6. I sold some SD hands to KaiJule. She was awesome to do business with. She paid instantly and had great communication. It would be a pleasure to work with her again. :)

7. Traded with Zoe for her Harang for my Chika. Trade went as soon as it could, even though her post office couldn't scan it on agreed upon day. She shipped the next business day,and he arrived today. Would HAPPILY deal with her again. Thanks!

8. I bought an CP El head from KaiJule, she is very friendly and shipped the head fast, the transaction was a pleasure.
      I can only recommend her!
      Thank you very much for everything!

9. i had buy a unoa l-nbi from her *_*
      we had a great transaction, she was very fast to reply at my mails and i can only reccomand her!
      thank you! <3

10. KaiJule bought a YoSD set from me. The communication was great and she let me know when the set arrived. I highly recommend her! :)
      Thank you!

11. I sold KaiJule some yoSD hands. The transaction was flawless, I would gladly sell or buy from her any time. :D Recommended!

12. Zoe has bought a Cloths from me. She's a sweet person. Very nice and happy to deal with. She do notify me when the package it's arrived. I'm hope that we would have a chance to do some transaction together ^^!!!

Thank you so much!!

13. I bought a Msd outfit from Zoe. She was very nice to deal with. Communication was great, despite a mishap with a message that didn't get through, she was very sweet and I would definitely buy from her again and recommend her to others.