1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for kaina

Jan 30, 2009

1. I bought a bearded CH Jin from Kaina and she included two wigs and a tee-shirt with this wonderful and exquisitely re-painted head.

Communication was first class and always so polite and friendly-I cannot recommend Kaina enough.:thumbup
      Thank you so much for allowing another wonderful CH boy join my collection.

You can buy with total confidence from this wonderful seller and the fact that I am a repeat customer speaks volumes in itself

Thank you, thank you, thank you

:hamster:

2. I purchased from kaina ( again XDD ) a gorgeus Chez Masha dress and as the last time it was more than a pleasant transaction ^^. So kind.. so friendly.. so fast sending the dress.. I have nothing but good things to say about her ^^ . I'm so sure that if there is another chance to dealing with her i will do it without any hesitation.

Thank you so much for being that nice sweetie ^^ !! hope to see you soon again !!

3. I purchased a pair of Rosenlied boots from Kaina. Perfect contact, Nicely packaged, very friendly. I hope to buy from again. Thanks so much!!

4. I purchased an SD16 girl body from Kaina and the transaction was very pleasant. Kaina sent me a few goodies and a wonderful dress she made. Communication was prompt and clear and Kaina shipped the body very fast.

I highly recommend Kaina both as a seller and a seamstress. She is very polite and generous.

Thank you very much! ~Gus

5. Fantastic transaction. Item as described, packaged well, shipped quickly and Kaina has great communication. A perfect transaction.

Thanks so much! :aheartbea

6. I purchased a doll from Kaina. He was wonderfully packaged, and arrived with some great surprises. Kaina was also wonderful with communication; very pleasant to deal with and quick to reply. I would definitely do business with her again.
      Thanks!
      :)

7. I purchased a doll from Kaina, and she was lovely to work with. Her communications were timely, pleasant and professional. She stayed on top of the transaction, packaged him well and shipped exactly when she said she would. It has been a wonderful experience, and I would happily work with her again.

Thank you!

8. I just bought a beautiful early Customhouse doll from Kaina, and I am 100% pleased with the transaction! Kaina was very easy to communicate with, replied promptly to my PMs, and shipped super-fast. When her post office made a mistake and sent the package to the wrong country, Kaina immediately followed up with them and made sure the package got redirected to me. I am thrilled to have my new-old boy, and it would be a pleasure to do business with Kaina again, anytime. :aheartbea

9. Back again, to report on a flawless, fast, and friendly repeat purchase from Kaina. I bought another gorgeous early CH boy from her--he arrived super-fast, very carefully packed and in perfect condition. I'm so happy to have him in my collection, and once again it was a delight to do business with Kaina. :aheartbea

10. I got a lovely Soye from Kaina. She was very helpful nd prompt--a wonderful seller! Thanks!

11. I bought a Narae with beytiful faceupp and bodypainting from Kaina! Everything went great and she came in the exact condition that was described!, the shipping was fast and my sweet doll was well packed with lots of candy included even!:) I am so happy...thank you!!:) I would absolutely recomend her!

12. Kaina is THE BEST! I just finished another fast, friendly repeat transaction with her--I bought the stunning and perfect-condition CH Merchen Ai Satan Rothbart Evan. He is a treasure, and so is Kaina; I hope I'll have lots more opportunities to do business with her in the future!! :love

13. I bought a beautiful customized Special Jin from Kaina - she shipped him quickly and he was in beautiful condition when he arrived - very well cared for. A lovely person to deal with. Good communication and care.

14. Another wonderful early CH doll just landed at my house, along with a ton of great extras--Kaina is a delight to buy from, very communicative, and she always ships dolls with extra-special care. I'm always thrilled to do business with her!

15. I bought some doll clothes from Kaina and the transaction went smoothly. She was very nice and had great communication. She shipped very fast and even sent me some candy from Korea!
      I highly reccomend!

16. I bought CH CeBee and CH Gene from Kaina.
      It is a wonderful seller * - *
      Fast shipping and great communication
      I will be very happy to buy her more * - *
      Highly recommend * - *
      :aheartbea

17. I purchased some beautiful Pandora suit sets from Kaina,
      and it was a totally joyous transaction from start to finish;
      simple, smooth and superswift ....

:):):)

Kaina was wonderful to deal with, friendly and helpful,
      and her communication is excellent ....

Shipping was really fast, the clothing was beautifully presented,
      and she even included some extra gifts in with my suits (Thank you again!)

I would absolutely recommend Kaina as a seller, she is first class,
      and I can't wait to do business with her again !!!

18. I bought a cute little Volks Suzuna from Kaina. She came with a lot of extras, a gift (cookies XD), well packed and fadt shipped! The communication was sweet, friendly and prompt. An absolute perfect transaction, anytime again! Thank you so much! :)

19. I bought a wig from Kaina. She communicated fast and friendly, and the wig arrived in short time. A great transaction <3

20. Positive feedback!

I bought a doll from Kaina and the transaction went beyond great! Communication was always fast and she provided additional photos.
      The doll also came very well packaged and looks just like it did in the description and pictures.
      I couldn't be any happier with this transaction. I would definitely buy from Kaina again. She's a great seller!

Thanks!