1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for kaina

Jan 30, 2009

1. Bought 2 Volks wigs from Kaina and she was so pleasant to deal with! Assured me of the estimated time taken for delivery as well as keep me posted on the tracking number. Replies were always prompt and polite! I would most definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much Kaina! :D

2. I bought a custom house Ai Jun from kaina .Shipping fast and the transaction was perfect! ^^

3. Kaina sold me some wigs and an outfit. Another worry-free, easy transaction. Thanks so much!

4. I bought a Volks Midori from Kaina. The doll arrived extremely well packaged and super fast. Communication was quick and friendly, don't hesitate to buy from Kaina, she is a peach!

5. I bought a SD13 Jun Tachibana from Kaina. She is really nice and replies my PM very fast. She also send the package asap. It is a perfect transaction!

6. I purchased a SD vest and hat from Kaina, and it was a perfect transaction! Kaina was friendly and helpful, and shipped the items very early! Thanks Kaina.

7. I bought SD wig from Kaina. She is a pretty cute and kind seller. She response fast and do update the situation when she going to shipped. The package arrived fast with nice and sound. I would recommended her as a great seller :D thank you so much!

8. Purchased a white SD Iampandora suit from Kaina. Item arrived very well packed and in wonderful condition. Communication was excellent. Would buy from again.

9. I'm very glad that I bought Rosenlied doll with exstracts from Kaina! All is wonderful!

10. I bought a couple of msg wigs from Kaina! The comunication was great and so the packaging. The wigs are lovely and I recommend her as a seller. :3

Thank you again <3 !!

11. I bout a marimone wig from kaina ^^ The quality is great and I can tell the wig has been well cared for. Communication was prompt and shipping was fast too. Thanks for a great transaction!

12. I had the best transaction with kaina --- a Tuesday's Child with extras that were shipped incredibly fast and received in a few days, with everything carefully packed and in new, perfect condition. Everything looks like it came direct from the company. Thank you so much!!!!

13. I bought a volks head from Kaina, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

14. I bought SWITCH Milhwa Revenger ver. from Kaina. It was super deal - Cyador sent my purchase fast and packed it very safely, shipping and PP fee was included in start price. I like to have a deal with this seller:) Thank you so much!

15. I bought the complete Liesolette Best of Bests ver. outfit from Kaina. Transaction went smoothly with good communication and very fast ship. Thanks so much!

16. I purchased a Switch 65 boy body from the lovely Kaina. She is a very sweet person and we maintained excellent communication. The body was exactly as described, perfectly packaged to ensure a safe trip home to me and the body was shipped very quickly. I highly recommend Kaina and I would love to purchase something from her again in future! Thank you so much!

17. I bought a Switch Mara Head from Kaina. The head arrived quickly and perfectly packed. It was just as described. Thank you so much ! Great seller Highly recomended :3

18. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++!!!
      I bought Seoha full-doll and Soseo head from Kaina and she let me buy it on layway. She also gave me wig and outfit for free. The doll and doll head was really well packed and arrived safely. the transaction was perfect!
      She sent quickly, with great communication and fast deal!
      Thank you very much!

19. I bought a Switch Sohwa in normal skin with the most beautiful face up! Arrived very quickly and Kaina was very helpful throughout with photos of the head.
      An absolute pleasure to deal with :)

Thank you very much!~

20. I sold a Volks head to kaina. the transaction was wonderful and pleasant all the way. she was prompt with replies and payment, and let me know soon as the doll arrive to her. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her in the future~

++ very recommended buyer.

thank you very much. :)