1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kaiohon ^^

Jan 4, 2008

1. kaiohon bought doll outfits from .e Great transcation with prompt payment, thank!

2. Kaiohon bought my Onyx head. She paid instantly and let me know when it arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again.

3. Kaiohon bought a Dollshe body from me. Quick with payment and has great communication Would absolutely sell to her again or buy from her for that matter!

4. Kaiohon bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

5. I sold to kaichon :) Her PM replies were very fast and she was very friendly.
      She also paid promptly. I will do businesses with kaichon anytime!

6. Kaiohon and eclipse21 bought a Soom Vega Last Song Limited doll from me. Whole transaction went really well, communication was fast and really friendly and the payment was made on time. I highly recommend for a business partner! Thank you both!

7. Kaiohon bought a Saint head from me. Communication was pleasant and payment was fast. Kaiohon informed me when the head had arrived. It was a nice transaction from the beginning to the end. ^_^

8. I bought a wig from kaiohon and it was perfect! No knots or frays, company new condition!
      Perfect transaction.
      Thank you again darlin'.
      ♥

9. kaiohon bought a wig from me.
      The communication was great and her payment was super-fast. Absolutely a fantastic buyer. Highly recommended!
      Thank you so much~^^

10. I made some pants on commission for kaiohon! Great communication, paid right away. Thank you for another great transaction!

11. Another successful transaction with kaiohon. Good communication and prompt payment, thank you^^

12. I sold eyelashes to kaiohon and she was a perfect buyer, paid fast and super nice! Thanks!

13. kaiohon purchased the body from the Heliot split that i did. Her communication was great and she was lovely to trade with. The torso arrived damaged and she was very patient and understanding while waiting for a replacement from Soom.

I would love to trade with her in the future and highly recommend her to anyone :pcupcake

14. Kaihon bought a sd table from me. Great communication and great buyer! Pleasure to do business with. :D Thank you!!!!

15. I bought a pair of lovely Mystic eyes from kaiohon and am happy to recommend her as a great DoA seller. The eyes were very well packed and mailed promptly, there was good communication, and best of all, I love the eyes. Thanks, kaiohon! :)

16. kaiohon purchased some clothes from our 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop】. She paid promptly and very patienct durting the whole process even there was something trouble to send out the package by Customs. She is a wonderful and I won't hesitate to deal with her again. Highly commend her~!

17. I bought from Kaiohon a par of Heliot hooves.:aheartbea She was very kind and sweet, so helpful and also patient. The shipping was superfast, and she packaged the parts very carefully!!!
      A well recommender seller!!! :D

18. I helped kaiohon with a dollnsky order. She was such a polite, friendly, and responsible person to deal with- it made my job so easy!
      Don't hesitate to contact me again if you need any help ^.^!
      ~Sarah

19. A positive feedback.

kaiohon brought kimono from me.
      With fast payment and smooth dealing ,kaiohon is a good person to deal with.

Thank you very much!

20. I bought a Dreaming Baha from kaiohon. It was a great transaction! Kaiohon reply very fast, communication is very friendly, and my kitty was shipped soon after payment and arrived in safe.
      Thanks again a lot! I'll deal with kaiohon anytime in future. :aheartbea