1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kaiohon ^^

Jan 4, 2008

1. I bought a wig from Kaiohon, They were very prompt in getting back to me, packaged it well and it arrived quickly! Very happy with my purchase, would do business with them again.

2. A perfect transaction with prompt responses and wig was packed and shipped very quickly. Would look forward to another transaction anytime!

3. I bought a pair of eyes from kaiohon and everything was wonderful! Shipped quickly and answered all questions. Would recommend and love to deal with again. Thank you so much! :)

4. I bought a Bellis head from Kaiohon. Everything went smoothly and she was shipped super fast! Thanks Kaiohon!!

5. I recently bought a Ringdoll RGMbody-04 from Kaiohon and the transaction went swimmingly! I would definitely do business with Kaiohon again! Thank you so much!

6. I bought a really cool Nobility Doll head from kaiohon and everything was perfect. Awesome safe packaging, quick ship, multiple shipping options and polite interaction. Couldn't have been better! Thank you :)

7. I adopted Kaiohon's Husky head and couldn't be happier.
      Kaiohon was a real star during the whole transaction, very responsive, absolutely kind and wonderful to deal with.

The head arrived with me super fast in truly perfect condition - carefully wrapped and all clean and beautiful. Thank you most kindly! <3 I can only most warmly recommend her to anyone in the DoA - please always buy with confidence from kaiohon. :)

8. I adopted a full Saint from Kaiohon and can only praise this very kind seller.

She is super responsive, truly super kind and sent the boy out sooo fast and secure.

The doll was in perfect (!) condition, came with something very sweet and arrived very fast and super well packed.

Everyone, please buy with confidence from this wonderful seller :) Thank you, kaiohon, I do hope to deal with you very soon again :)

9. I bought a Ringdoll Boyce and everything was wonderful! Thank you!

10. I recently purchased a Zaoll Dreaming Luv on a Youth Dollmore Adam body from Kaiohon- I had been watching the sale thread for a very long while before I was able to make the purchase, so it felt like he was waiting for me! The transaction process was SO fluid, and Kaiohon was the absolute sweetest throughout. When my new boy arrived, he was perfect in every way!

I would 100% recommend business with Kaiohon. My experience with them was a delight, and I hope to work with them again soon!

11. Bought an Iphelhouse Asa head in Normal Skin from Kaiohon and the transaction was perfect. I was extremely thankful they allowed a layaway for me and shipped quickly after the last payment was sent. He was packed carefully and has a lovely faceup to him. He was really well looked after which makes me really happy :D. I been looking for this head for a very long time and it feels amazing to have him home. Thank you so much again. As for the transaction itself, it was perfect~! Thank you so much again :D highly recommend doing business with this collector~!

12. I purchased an IOS Anima head from Kaiohon here on DOA. They are an absolute joy to work with! Wonderful communication an incredibly kind seller. The head I purchased arrived just as described and would have survived a storm he was packed so well! It made me very happy to see. I also received these gorgeous cards with him too with just beautiful photography. I would absolutely buy from them again and would recommend them to anyone! <3

13. I bought a Switch 65cm body from Kaiohon.

Everything went perfectly smooth!:dance

Kaiohon was very kind and considerate; answered all my questions patiently and even sent relevant pictures.

The parcel was shipped fast. The body was very well-packaged and arrived in perfect condition.

I am very happy and satisfied with the transaction! I won't hesitate to do business with Kaiohon again! :3nodding: