1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kait Yslanaa

Sep 13, 2010

1. Didn't see a feedback thread so I started one :)

I sold Kait Yslanaa a wig. Very nice in pms, paid quickly, and let me know as soon as the wig arrived! Thank you very much :) I would recommend.

2. Kait Yslanaa participated in my recent Tata GO, and they were a dream to work with! I couldn't recommend a better GO member :)

3. I sold a wig to Kait Yslanaa and it was a wonderful transaction. Communication from her side is quick, payment was sent fast too. She was nice to talk with and very friendly. I would love to do business with her again!

4. Kait Yslanaa bought a white fur wig from me. She paid fast and everything was great! Nice buyer! Thank you so much! :fangirl::fangirl::fangirl::fangirl::fangirl::fangirl:

5. I sold a wig to Kait Yslanaa it was a perfect transaction. She was a very friendly and nice buyer. Payment was fast and all pms are polite and quick. I'd love to deal with her again. Thank you!

6. I sold a wig to Kait and it was a wonderful transaction. Buyer was very patient with my as i couldnt ship very early due to the Thanksgiving holidays.
      Thank you so much again i hope you enjoy it!

7. Kait Yslanaa purchased a Souldoll wig from me. Friendly communication and prompt payment; would definitely do business with again! Thank you for a smooth transaction! :daisy