1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kaitan

Aug 30, 2008

1. If we've had a transaction, please leave feedback for me here. Also, please PM me if I've forgotten to leave feedback on your individual thread. ^_^

Thanks,
      kaitan

2. She is a great buyer, paid quickly, and stayed in great communication.
      Thanks so much for a great transaction ;D

3. Kaitan bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

4. kaitan bought a minimee head from me, she paid straight away, communication was great, she sent me a message to say he had arrived safely and I would not hesitate to sell to her again. A1++ transaction, def recommend.

:)

5. kaitan bidded on and bought a bada head from me. i had no problems with payment or communication with her--she is very pleasant to deal with! ^__^ she also warned be ahead of time about a possible hurricane hitting her area so that i wouldn't send it out when there might be the chance of it getting lost or detained. :3 she also let me know when the bada arrived! ^^

she's a wonderful buyer, and i'd definitely sell to her again. ^^ thanks for a lovely transaction!! ^o^

6. Kaitan sold me a male AoD body. She was very reliable, great at communicating and working with me. The body was sent out right away and arrived just as described. I couldn't be happier and would definitely buy from her again.

7. I sold kaitan a mnm toshiya head. She paid very quickly and was really easy to communicate with! I'd have no problems with doing business with her in the future.

8. I bought her Minimee Toshiya head, the transaction went great although the weather decided to spring some snow on her!

A reliable person to buy from/sell to :)

9. kaitan bought two pairs of shoes from me, paid very quickly and left feedback as soon as they'd arrived safely. Would happily recommend her!

10. I bought a Euclase Meditation head from kaitan and would highly recommend her!!

The head arrived well packed and in perfect condition. She responded very quickly to all PMs and was always helpful and friendly.

11. Great Buyer! Great Communication! Great speed in making payment! Highly recommend!

12. I just bought a Reita minimee head from Kaitan. :3

She was very quick to respond to PMs, and was very understanding, especially when I accidentally read the tracking wrong and got worried.

He arrived well protected and safe. Thank you very much!!

13. kaitan bought some eyes from me, paid nice and fast and we had a great transaction :) Thanks and hope to deal with you again soon!

• Kaitan recently participated in my late June Nine9 Style group order and the transaction was a nice and smooth one. Payments were prompt and communication was well kept! ;) I'd definitely be willing to do business with them again in the future.
      • :clover Thank you for being a part of this order! :clover

14. Kaitan is a great seller! I bought a DIM body from her and everything went smoothly. Communication was great and shipping was fast-thank you!

15. Kaitan bought a Fantasy Doll Boy body from me.

Communication was very pleasant and super speedy. She asked me to hold the body for her and paid very quickly.

Very patient and took the time to reply to my numerous messages. She also let me know that she received the body right away!

Thank you so much for this super smooth transaction, Kaitan! I'll definitely do business with you again~ :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

16. kaitan bought doll wigs from me. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

17. Traded with Kaitan! Items were shipped and received with amazing speed and she was cheerful and communicative throughout the entire process. I would do business with her again in a heartbeat! Thanks again! :)

18. Kaitan bought Crobidoll wig from me.

She paid really quickly. Really nice communication, without problems!

Great transaction! 100 % positive! :)

19. bought a mnm shinya head from kaitan :D

despite a few bumps along the way (none of which were her fault, she doesn't control my job status!), she was totally willing to work with me and was so kind and understanding! highly recommended as a seller :3

thanks kaitan~~