1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kalani

Mar 14, 2008

1. More squees! I purchased a Volks Ken from Kalani, and she was great. Prompt, efficient, professional, personable. On top of all communications, and she posted him when she said she would. He arrived adorable. ;)

Thanks so much, Kalani! Hearty recommendations. :aheartbea

2. I bought a Dollzone Yuu head from Kalani and it was a smooth and wonderful transaction. The communication was great, he arrived quickly and was packaged very well. Thank you!!

3. Kalani was in recent Luts GO. She was a pleasure to work with, wonderful communication and fast payment! Would love to work with again!

4. I made a trade with Kalani for a Cali SS head and all was perfect with a prompt shipping and a very nice communication ! I recommend her for all transactions ! Thanks a lot !

5. Kalani participated in my SOOM Small Items Group Order, and she was just a joy to work with! Friendly and clear communication, prompt payments, and she let me know when the items made it home to her! There's a special place in my heart for participants who make a group order go smoothly, and she's definitely one of them!

6. I traded my Yeondu for Kalani's Pado. Unfortunately Pado arrived with 2 broken fingers, but Kalani compensated for a new pair of hands. Everything else went well, there was excellent communication, and it was a pleasure trading with her.

7. Kalani took over a GO we had for Custom House Xmas event after the original host left the hobby.
      She was super nice! Very responsible and update us very quickly! Thank you Kalani for such a good experience!

8. I was also in Kalani's GO that she took over when Ari left. She did do a great job of keeping us up to date and the shipping from her to me was great. Thanks, Kalani! I would join any of your group orders without hesitation. :)

9. Bought a pair of Mystic Urethane Eyes from Kalani and she is a super friendly and excellent seller! Eyes were in perfect condition too! I would love to have another transaction with her in the future!

10. Kalani purchased a Volks Yuni from me using layaway. She kept in good contact and paid on-time and even finished her layaway early. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much!

11. I was in a group order that Kalani orchestrated and she did a great job :) I would definitely recommend her and would gladly participate in a GO with her again!

12. Bought a custom house doll AAA++++++ packaged amazingly well would by from agine!

13. I bought a custom house iriya from Kalani. Everything went perfect. She has been very patient and nice : i had some problems with customs office and she answered very quickly and precisly to all my messages. And i love the doll ! thank you very much, i would definitely buy from you again !!

14. I purchased a 42cm light tan Resinsoul body from Kalani, she was very nice, kept in constant contact with me and was patient when I wanted to send out a money order. After payment cleared she shipped out fast and I received the body safely!! :D thankyou!!

15. I bought from Kalani the Custom House Gaby. I did receive her yesterday in the mail, but I hadn't had the time to feedback since I was too engrossed in deciding what I should buy him. But Kalani accepted my layaway option to pay her off, which was great~! Communication was amazing! Doll arrived in pristine condition! I couldn't be happier! If I had to purchase from Kalani in the future, I would. I also highly recommend her as a seller!! Thank you soo much again!! The once known 'Custom House Gaby' is happily known as 'Neo' now in my doll family!! :D <3

16. Kalani bought 2 dress from me, She was friendly in her PMs and paid fast, and she also let me know when the item arrived. Thanks so much, Kalani!

17. I bought my CH Yeondu from Kalani. She's a lovely person to deal with. She responds quickly, and is not afraid to make friends:) I would definitely recommend her to anyone:)

18. I bought a Volks doll from Kalani. I am very happy with the doll and the whole transaction :) Kalani was very understanding and agreed to my terms. The doll is in great condition, was shipped fast and was carefully packed. I got some nice free gifts. The communication was great through the whole transaction.

Thank you :D

19. Kalani bought a prairie dress ensemble from me and was a joy to work with. Prompt payment and friendly communication. I'd gladly sell to her again.

20. Kalani purchased a DZ Mo from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Great communications and perfect prompt pay. I highly recommend!!!