1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ^kalcia^ (ebay callchan)

Feb 15, 2007

1. Hey!
      I decided to open my feedback thread ^^
      Please leave feedback here if u had any transaction with me ^^

2. Sold to ^kalcia^ and she was sooooo patient the two months it took for her item to arrive! (I still can't belive it took that long!) Payment was fast and she was such a good sport about everything, hope your darling Prishe likes her new chair, thanks! =^_^=

3. I sold a pair of eyes to Kalcia a while back and everything went as smooth as can be!~

4. Just had an awesome transaction with ^kalcia^!! Friendly and honest, and super fast payment!^^ I highly recommend!

5. I bought a lovely outfit from Kalcia, she was the perfect seller, good friendly communication and quick to ship. What more could anyone want!

6. I got the cute white set from Kalcia, and man, is it adoreable on my doll! Kalcia's so very friendly and very quick to respond to any questions. She also ships very quickly, and her sewing and attention to detail are very good!!

7. I got my second commissioned piece from Kalcia yesterday. Not only is it wonderful, SHE is wonderful and sweet.
      The dress I got for my Lishe is perfect, correct to every detail, and cleverly designed. If Kalcia will allow, she's going to be the seamstress I stick with for a very, very long time.

8. I bought a gorgeous Snow Queen set from Kalcia. She was friendly to deal with and the dress is PERFECT ^^

9. I recently bought some eyes from her and the transaction went great! I recieved the eyes in wonderful condition and she shipped them out the day after I paid. I'd definatly buy from her again :3

10. Got the pants! Thank you so much! Pleasure to buy from!

11. kalcia is a very good buyer to deal with! ^_^

12. Sold two wig to Kalcia, super great to work with. Thank you so much for letting me know the wigs arrived, I really appreciate it. ^^

13. I bought an SD13 dress from Kalcia. Communication was good and shipping timely. Highly recommended!

14. I got 2 commissioned outfits from Kalcia and they're gorgeous!
      Her sewing and attention to details are great, the outfits are exactly as described. I love them!
      She's really friendly, responds to PMs promptly and ships very quickly. She's my favourite seamstress!
      Thank you! :daisy

15. Got a pair of eyes from Kalcia! Really nice person, sent it off again without grumble even though my address was wrong the first time. Did not even charge me extra for it! Will definitely get stuff from her again!

16. I dealt with ^kalcia^ for Sato FCS.

I ordered SD13 F-34 Girl for ^kalcia^ :) Her responses were always fast and lovely :fangirl: We could have very good communication XD Payment was very fast, too!! Thank you very much for giving me your order ^_____^=.

^kalcia^ really is a nice buyer and you can deal with her comfortable ;)
      I highly recommended ^kalcia^!! :thumbup

17. I commissioned three casual clothing items from ^kalcia^. She was very friendly and great to deal with. She matched my sketches very well and sews quality items! Also, while she was finishing my items I bought one of her outfits on e-Bay and she let me combine the shipping for it with my commission. She's a wonderful seller and seamstress-- I definitely plan on buying from her again!

18. I bought a beautiful outfit and it arrived safely and quickly! Thanks again! She was very communicative and I'm incredibly happy. XD

19. Great communications & really nice & patient. :)
      Looking forward to be buying more clothes for my girls (& girly boy) again!
      Those clothes are really berry cool! :D

20. Ordered an already made dress for Lenore. ^^ It's beautiful. Kalcia is an excellent seller and is very patient (my paypal was giving me problems but she was kind throughout the whole process). I definitely recommend her! <3