1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kalenthi

Mar 9, 2008

1. Purchased an MSD sized revolver complete with holster! item arrived super fast and exactly as described! Its wonderful and oh so cute and perfect for my doll! Thanks so much again! Oh and i love your Yuu! hes the hottest of them all. XD

2. Kalenthi bought a Crobidoll Mikhal from me. Communication was excellent. Payments were prompt

Thank you

3. Kalenthi participated in my Dollmore group order, and everything went smoothly. She was friendly, had great communication, and was overall lovely to deal with. Thank you!

4. Bought dollfie prints from her. As always communication was great. ^^
      Thank you very much. ^-^

5. Kalenthi bought a shirt from me. Her friendly communication and instant payment made the transaction was smooth and wonderful.
      I highly recommended her.
      Thank you~^^

6. Kal bought a jewellery set from me and the communication was smooth with very prompt payment. Thank you for your support! =)

7. kalenthi bought a set of knives from me. Great communication, super fast payment, a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely work with kalenthi again. Thank you so much! <3

8. I bought a Jpop Shae wig - it was great! Good communication, very fast shipping, all around perfect. Thanks!

9. I bought a Crobidoll wig from kalenthi. It's perfect for my doll. Great communication and fast shipping. An ideal transaction. Thanks kalenthi !!!!

10. Excellent!

I just bought a wonderful school uniform jacket from Kalenthi. And when I say "just," I'm not kidding... The keystrokes had barely dried on the PayPal transaction when it was here! I'm perfectly amazed.

Oh and the jacket is fabulous. I'm very happy.!

11. Quick and flawless. 83 very quick, actually. Surprisingly so. A wonderful person to work with~!

12. I bought a Nightfallwalker Green Hoodie from kalenthi at the end of last week and it just arrived today! That's what I called super fast shipping! I am VERY pleased! And my boy loves his new hoodie! :)

13. kalenthi participated in my Dollmore GO. Was very quick in payments and overall wonderful to deal with. Thank you very much!!

14. bought a pair of much needed 70cm pants from kalenthi, great communication and quick shipping A++

15. Kalenthi sold me a Soom Heliot head on layaway. She packed it up safely, shipped quickly after my layaway was done and was an all round brilliant seller!

16. I bought a shirt from Kalenthi, it got her super fast and was packed really well. Thanks!

17. I sold an Unoa Sist faceplate and Tanya style blushed hands to Kalenthi. She paid promptly, was polite, communicative, and fast to respond. Excellent buyer, I would highly recommend her!

18. I bought a pair of sneakers from kalenthi. Great transaction and communication. kalenthi is nice to deal with. Thank you!

19. I purchased a pair of lovely eyes from Kalenthi, and they arrived very quickly! Communication was great and I wouldn't hesistate to buy from this seller again!

Thanks so much! :D

20. Great transaction! I bought a pair of 16mm eyes from kalenthi and they arrived so fast! Thanks again!