1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kalenthi

Mar 9, 2008

1. I bought a pair of pants from Kalenthi. She was very easy to deal with, communicative, and shipped promptly. She's a great seller. n__n

2. I bought a shirt from Kalenthi. Very nice communication and fast shipping. She's an awesome seller!

3. Purchased a pair of 14mm eyes from kalenthi. Questions were answered quickly and paying was a snap ;] They arrived super quick and were safe and sound out of the packaging.

T'was great :aheartbea Would do business with any day!

4. Kalenthi bought a Bygg outfit from me and the transaction went swimmingly! She was prompt, communicative, and generally awesomesauce. I love it when sales have happy endings!

5. I bought SD-sized knives from Kalenthi. The communication was very friendly and the transaction went really smoothly. It was an overall very pleasant deal ^__^

6. I recently completed a trade with Kalenthi for Alk's outfit. The transaction couldn't be any more pleasant; great communication, prompt shipping, and good packaging, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you so very much, I'm so thrilled! <3

7. I purchased a wig and it was a great transaction, friendly and quick. Shipping to me was super fast and I would buy from again anytime. Thank you!

8. Bought a clothes set from kalenthi. Fast shipping and everything arrived safe and perfect. Would definitely do business with again. ^^ Thank you so much!!!!

9. I bought a pair of boots from kalenthi. Her communications were speedy, and polite. And they were shipped really fast!
      I would definitely buy from her again!

10. I bought 2 wigs from kalenthi, a SOOM wig and a LE Luts Abadon wig. They came quickly, were packaged with care, and were in great condition as promised. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from kalenthi again!

11. Sold a customized handmade furwig to kalenthi. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

12. Sold some eyes to Kalenthi and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with! She was quick with payment and easy to communicate with! Thank you for a wonderful and easy transaction!

13. I bought some 18mm Soom eyes from Kai, and it was a pleasant and smooth transaction all the way around. She shipped promptly, the eyes were very well packaged in a padded envelope, and they are in excellent condition. Thanks again, hope we get to do business again sometime.

14. Bought a pair of SD-sized creepers for my boy. Very happy with them, in great condition, nice rock star platform soles. Kalenthi gave me excellent communication throughout this transaction. She gets my recommendation!

15. Purchased two pairs of Soom eyes. Communication was fast and friendly. The items were in MINT condition. Postage was well packed and REALLY FAST.
      And her handwritting is really neat and cute.
      Will happily purchase from Kalenthi again!

16. I bought a Soom lingerie set from kalenthi. Shipping was very fast, item was very well-packaged and it looks as good as new. I'd gladly do another transaction with kalenthi.

17. Bought a pair of Yosd sandals from kalenthi and she shipped very quickly. Great seller.

18. Bought a SOOM Jean Skirt off kalenthi and the whole transaction was awesome from begining to end =D 5 stars *****

19. I bought a wig from Kalenthi - it arrived very fast and was just as described :) Would definitely recommend as a seller!

20. I bought a Sadol outfit from Kalenthi. She's super sweet and the item was well packaged and shipped quickly. I would be happy to do business with her again. Thank you!