1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for kami-butterfly

Oct 7, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread about me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me
    2. She is great buyer!!
      Thank you very much!
    3. A wonderful buyer, she was very pleasant to deal with and communicative throughout the sale :)
    4. Kami-butterfly purchased some dollheart boots from me. Everything went great! I would definitely do business with her again! Thanks!
    5. Sold a pair of jeans to her;
      she paid quickly and was great to deal with.

Thanks again, kami-butterfly!
    6. I did a wig trade with kami-butterfly, and everything went really smoothly, she was great to deal with and I love the traded item. Thanks so much!
    7. kami-butterfly bought a SD/SD13 shirt from me, wonderful buyer, smooth transaction...great communication and speedy payment, highly recommend ;)
    8. Sold a 4D shirt to kami-butterfly and I was paid promptly and she is friendly in PM's. Recommended buyer :)!
    9. Sold a Silvia doll head and she paid fast and was really nice all the time. ^_^
    10. She bought a skirt and top from me and paid very fast and was very friendly to deal with :).
      Thanks hun!
    11. Sold a head to kami-butterfly. Her PMs were prompt and always friendly and was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you again!
    12. Great buyer!! :)

I sold a pair of glass eyes to her. She paid promptly and kept wonderful communication. Recommended!!