1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kaminari

Jun 6, 2010

1. Bought a tee from Kaminari. Perfect transaction, wonderful communication. Thanks!

2. Sold several miniature spectacles/glasses and customized handmade furwigs to kaminari. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

3. I bought two Ange Ai heads from Kaminari. She was an absolute joy to do business with! She replied to PMs promptly, the heads got here very quickly, were wrapped very securely and packaged very well too. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you for a perfect transaction! :aheartbea

4. Bought a Dreamingdoll head from Kaminari, perfect communication and I received it very quickly! Lovely to do business with!

5. Kaminari bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you ,
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .
      hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

6. I bought Luts winter head 2010 from her. She's very nice and excellent in communication. She send me the head very quickly in very secure package. I Would love to buy anything from her again.

7. I bought a LUTS winter event head from Kaminari and the transaction was perfect! She wrapped the head up fine and it was in mint condition when I received it - THANKYOU!

8. Kaminari bought my Kid Delf/Dollzone hybrid - she paid promptly and was always lovely - a great transaction!

9. Kaminari and I did a doll trade! My Angell-Studio Gus for her 2 SD heads! She packed everything very well and it arrived in a short period of time! She was wonderful to deal with and was very nice and friendly!

Thank you so much for the trade!
      Would do business with her again!
      <3

10. sold two dolls to kaminari and everything went great, i would recommend her as a buyer!

11. I bought a KDF girl body from Kaminari. Everything went well, she shipped quickly and responded to PMs quickly as well! Very friendly and a wonderful seller. Thanks again!

12. She sold me her Ego Project Yeon head ^w^ She was great with communication and the head arrived quickly and safely. I reccomend as a seller x

13. i bought dolomi dragon parts from Kaminari. she was a good and quick seller i would gladly buy from her again :)

14. I bought a lovely dress from Kaminari. The communication was great, and the dress was shipped promptly and arrived in perfect condition.

15. I bought an Olleaf Choco from Kaminari and everything went off without a hitch, perfect purchase.

16. I purchased a Shiny Fairy Body from Kaminari. EXCELLENT communication, FAST shipping, SAFE packaging and the body arrived in PERFECT condition! :celebrate :dance :cheer I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :fangirl:

Thanks SO much, sweetie! :daisy

x0x,
      Sher

17. I participed to a split who organized by Kaminari! Friendly communication, fast shipping when the items are arrived to her home. My Kitty ears arrived in very good condition!
      It's a pleasure to deal with you!
      Thanks for all!

18. I been involved with kaminari into a Split, for a pair of Ears and a Tail. The communication was great. The items were sent fast when and really well packaged. ^^

Thanks for everything!

19. I want to thank Kaminari for Dolomi. It was very nice to work with you - the doll was sent rapidly with tracking number and packed very good and secure. Thank you very much for making my dream come true))

20. I got the doll heads from kaminari's split.

She shipped the heads immediately after she received the dolls from maker. Great communication, very fast PMs, perfect packaging, great condition of the item.
      Everything was indeed nice. Thank you very much. :D

I highly recommend Kaminari!!