1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kamui shiro

Mar 10, 2009

1. Purchased a Pipos Rooney on Layaway from Kamui Shiro. Very good communication, easy to deal with. Finn was packed very well and arrived all the way from Spain in record time! Thank you so very much!

2. I bought a DollHeart vampire wedding bridal gown from Kamui Shiro. The price was reasonable, the shipping was very fast and safely packaged, the dress is perfect condition, and communication was fantastic! I would hesitate to do business again! Wonderful international buying experience! Thanks so much!

3. I bought the most stunning Soony head from Kamui Shiro. She is an angel to buy from her, highly recommend her to everyone :D :D

4. I sold YoSD to Kamui Shiro. The most kindly Buyer and it was very pleasant.
      Thank you so much!:-)

5. Kamuii Shiro purchased my Volks Lieselotte. Very lovely to work with, certainly do recommend her. Thanks much and enjoy!!

6. Kamui Shiro is such a lovely person~! I sold Kamui Shiro a YoSD dress and the transaction was perfectly smooth~ Payment was quick and communication was always friendly and quick~ A wonderful A++++ buyer, highly recommended~

7. I bought a white fer and msd luts shoes from this lovely lady- she kept me up to date through the whole transaction and was excellent. I would definately buy from her again!

8. Had a very nice deal with Kamui shiro -
      she pruchased a Rapunzel dress from me.
      It's been a pleasant experience, very professional, fast and problem-less. I'd surely make more deals with Kamui in the future! ^^

Thank you!

9. I recently bought a Tan Supia Rosy from Kamui Shiro, and the transaction was wonderful. Ms. Rosy arrived very well wrapped, every bit of her was carefully protected. ^^

Kamui Shiro also went above and beyond, trying to get me a decent shipping rate from Spain -- and I really appreciate it! I also really appreciate you allowing me to bring home one of the dolls that I thought I would never be able to get.

Thanks again so much! :aheartbea

10. Kamui Shiro bought from me Cadenza rabbit flower set.
      Really great communication. Fast payment.

Thank You so much!

11. I bought from Kamui Shiro a Luts dreaming Abadon.
      She was so kind to let me pay him off on layaway.
      The communication was great and she shipped fast.
      The Abadon arrived in excellent condition, never seen anything that well wrapped!
      Wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :3

Thanks so much for my grail dolly!

12. Kamui shiro is an excellent seller. Takes great care of the dolls, wraps them well & is a pleasure to communicate with. I bought a 2005 Juri which made it from Spain to KS, USA in just 2 weeks although the postal system had told us to expect a 4 week wait. And I can't believe what a beautiful well cared for doll she is. Thank you so much for letting her come to the US, Kamui shiro!!!

13. I bought a Souldoll dress from Kamui SHiro! And it's a great transaction~
      The communication was so nice, and shipping was with providing a photos! So great I have a deal with Kamui!

Thanks again!
      I give the best recommendations for the future buyers d^0^

14. Great feedback goes to Kamui shiro!!! Bought two limited outfits, which I got today. Excellent seller and good coms, lovely to deal with, highly recommended. She gave me a big discount for two outfits and layaway for them. Thank you very much.

15. I bought a Volks Pearl from Kamui shiro on layaway! She is the best seller - communication is great and she is so very friendly! I would be happy to buy from her again :D
      The doll arrived in perfect condition - she was very securely packed!
      I'm very happy :D

16. I did a trade with Kamui Shiro, and it was a wonderful experience :D She is very easy to communicate with and everything went smooth and perfect for my part <3 One of those happy experiences that makes you love this hobby - I will happily trade with her again!

- Idril

17. I recently had a transaction with Kamui shiro. Everything went smoothly. Payment was prompt and communication was fast and polite. Thank you!

18. I purchased a Yo-sd Body from Kamui shiro and we had a very nice communication and a great transaction!
      The body was wrapped and packed so very well,and it is in great condition.
      Many thanks again,Kamui shiro!

19. Kamui shiro bought a SD dress set from me and she was the perfect buyer in every way. Prompt payment and informed me right away when she received it. I could not ask for more. Hope to meet again, thanks.

20. I purchased a Dollheart outfit from Kamui Shiro. The transaction was wonderful and the outfit arrived in excellent condition. Great seller!
      Thanks again~