1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kamui shiro

Mar 10, 2009

1. Kamui Shiro is a wonderful buyer. I sold a Volks SDC body to her and can reccommend her highly. She is a very responsible member.

Thank you so much, Kamui Shiro <3

2. I purchased a DollHeart outfit from Kamui Shiro, and I am very happy with the transaction! I received the dress in a timely manner, and it was VERY well packaged! Thanks a bunch! :D

3. Kamui Shiro bought an outfit and shoes from me, and was a complete delight to deal with! Would love to work with Kamui Shiro again!

4. Gorgeous seller!!! :D

I purchased his Volks Irvin and everything went perfect!! Nice communication, fast shipping, item as described and amazing price!! 100% recommended!!

Thanks a lot!!

5. I bought a volks Suzuna 2nd head from Kamui shiro. The transaction went perfectly. The package was well wrapped and got here safe and sound!
      Thanks Kamui shiro! ^_^

6. another great transaction with Kamui Shiro
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!

7. Great feedback goes to Kamui shiro again!!! Bought two limited outfits, which I got today. Excellent seller and good coms, lovely to deal with, highly recommended. She gave me free shipment to Russian for two outfits and layaway for them. Thank you very much.

8. Excellent communication and service with Kamui Shiro . It was a pleasure working with you!.100% recommended.
      Thank you ^^

9. I bought a Volks Chika to Kamui Shiro.
      The communication is completed and she is patient. She gave me all the pictures I wanted.
      I recommend ^-^
      Thanks to you very much ^^

10. I bought a Volks SDC Renee from Kamui Shiro on a very long layaway and she has been absolutely fantastic! Her communication is perfect, she messaged me back very quickly every time I contacted her while we were setting up the Layaway terms and messaged me to confirm she had received it each month as well as including how much I had left to pay. She sent the doll in super quick time and she arrived perfect, exactly as described and more wonderful than I even hoped for. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat, she is a really fantastic and organised seller :)

Thank you so much dear, for letting me bring my dream doll home! :D

11. Kungjaa bought an outfit from me. She is friendly to talk to and with prompt payment.
      I recommend this buyer. 100% positive feedback for her.

12. I took part in a very successful trade with Kamui shiro (RREGUI) - my YoSD Yuh for his SD Kun. I could not have been happier with how the trade progressed - we were able to come to an agreement quickly, we both shipped on the agreed date, and I cannot thank RREGUI enough for how well the trade went.

I recommend Kamui shiro (RREGUI) 100%!

13. I sold Cadenza dress to Kamui Shiro, great communication and fast payment. she told me when the package was arrived ! I highly recommend her to all seller ^^

Thank you so much

14. Kamui shiro bought a dress from me, the transaction is perfect :)
      Thank you <3

15. I had a wonderful transaction with Kamui shiro, she bought an outfit from me and paid fast, thank you! :)

16. I bought a beautiful dress made by cadenzahiya from , she sent it to me very fast!!Thank you very much^ ^.

17. I've made a trade with Kamui shiro for some doll items and it was just a perfect transaction - she is very professional and kind, dress set was was packed very well and arrived quickly, furthermore it's in perfect condition. Thank you! ^^

18. Kamui Shiro is a great buyer. She purchase some Yo-SD boots from me. Fast payment and let me know as soon as she received them.

19. I bought shoes from Kamui Shiro.
      She sent the package really quickly, it was well packed and I even got photos! That is really rare!
      It was a pleasure to deal with her. :)

20. I bought a volks Liz dress set in a shiny as new condition from Kamui shiro! It was a wonderful and perfect transaction! Kamui shiro is a wonderful and kind person! I also got a little gift! Thank you so much Kamui Shiro!:aheartbea