1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kamui shiro

Mar 10, 2009

1. I purchased a Leeke D-type Honey from Kamui Shiru. She arrived here in perfect condition, everything as described and extremely well packaged. Kamui even sent me pictures of her going in the box beforehand, so I had a little box-closing fun :) A very pleasant transaction, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Kamui again!

2. Kamui Shiro bought me a Yo-Tensi Nono and it was a perfect transaction, quick payment, friendly communication, it was a real pleasure to deal with her.

Thanks again ^^

3. I bought a pair of shoes from Kamui shiro. Great communication and she provided me many useful information for shipping.
      The shoes arrived safely and were very well packed!! I'd love to deal with her again in the future ^^

4. I sold the Petite Madeleine outfit to Kamui Shiro. Great communication!! and she told me when the outfit was arrived :) I'd love to do business with her again in the future. Highly recommended!
      Thank you so much :)

5. I bought a yoSd dress from Kamui Shiro. Communication was friendly and the whole transaction was really nice. It was a pleasure to deal with her. Thank you so much ^_^

6. Kamui Shiro answered my WTB for a Klesis outfit. Lovely to deal with, the shipping was really fast, the outfit was packed very nicely and it looks great. Excellent seller ^^ I highly recommend her!

Thank you so much!

7. I bought a cadenza outfit form Kamui Shiro. She's a wonderful seller, replied very fast and shipped my item out fast too! Well packaged in lots of bubble wrap, paper and tape, thank you so much! Definitely recommend her as a seller!

8. we did a trade my liz for his Kakiva.
      He's pleasant, easygoing and fast with shipment. Love his details.
      It's a pleasure to deal with.

thanks!!

9. Another wonderful transaction with Kamui Shiro! This time i bought a klesis dress from her. Friendly messages, very fast replies and she shipped my parcel almost immediately! Fantastic seller, thank you so much! Looking forward to doing more transactions with her in the future =)

10. I purchased multiple outfits from Kamui Shiro

He is probably one of the, if not the sweetest persons I've dealt with on this website.

He always replies to PM's quickly, and provides very informative replies as well as photographs that show the dress in many angles.

He ships super fast and lets me know the tracking information as soon as he does. He packages the items superbly and even included gifts for my YoSD girls !

Thank you SO much ! I really appreciate everything you have done.

I wouldnt for a second hesitate to purchase from him again - Super friendly and professional :)

11. I bought a Volks head from Kamui Shiro and the transaction was perfect! Kamui Shiro is a highly recommended and reliable seller. Very friendly and helpfull. And I love the added gift. Thank you so much. Would definitively buy again. :aheartbea

12. One of my favourite sellers to deal with on DOA

Super super friendly, very nice in PM's and is an absolute delight

Kamui Shiro remembered that I was looking for certain outfits and PM'ed me about them asking if I was interested - and I always am !

Great communication that are always answered literally within minutes from sending them - very concise and honest.

Packaged and shipped the items the next day and let me know the tracking number

Package arrived super fast with great packaging - everything inside was pristine ! Thank you for the great gifts :)

One of the nicest people on DOA and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to deal with Kamui Shiro again in the future.

I highly recommend as a seller <3

13. I bought a Volks doll from Kamui Shiro and the transaction was excellent, doll arrived quickly and so well packaged, very protected. Everything was fine and I highly recommend Kamui Shiro as a seller!

14. Hi - I bought clothing in yo size from her. She shipped really fast and everything came in perfect condition. Great Seller!

15. Kamui shiro bought a wig from me. She paid promptly and is very polite throughout the entire transaction. I would recommend her as a buyer. Thanks!

16. I adopted Volks Liz to Kamui shiro. Great great communication through out the transaction, fast shipment , always nice and friendly . I definitely recommend Kamui shiro
      Thank you very much =^-^=

17. I bought Kamui Shiro a Dollheart outfit. The dress is in perfect condition, like new. Very good communication. I highly recommend as a selle

18. I bought BTSSB dress from Kamui Shiro. Very good communication and prompt shipping. Thank you so much!! :)

19. I bought a Volks Lieselotte Dolpa 32 full outfit from Kamui Shiro and am very happy I did.
      The item was well packaged and shipped very quickly.
      I couldn't be happier with how things went and Kamui was lovely to deal with.

Thank you again for contacting me about this gorgeous outfit.
      Xxx

20. I bought a Volks yo-sd Rengemaru on a Girl body from Kamui Shiro. The transaction went smoothly with very good communication.. the doll arrived in a timely manner and in perfect condition. I would definitely buy from and sell to Kamui Shiro. ^_^