1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kamui shiro

Mar 10, 2009

1. A second wonderful transaction with Kamui Shiro, a complete star and so lovely to deal with. Everything was so beautifully kept and packaged, thank you so much. :)

2. Kamui shiro bought a pair of Dollflower eyes from me and it was a great transaction. Payment and communication were prompt throughout the transaction. I would definitely recommend kamui shiro as a buyer!

3. Bought a Yosd Kun from Kamui Shiro. Communication was great, and he was lovely to deal with. The doll arrived very promptly and well packaged, and she is absolutely lovely. Thank you so much!

4. I bought a Yo-SD sized dress from Kamui Shiro. It was a great transaction : very friendly and quick communication, fast shipping and the dress was in great condition. Thank you!

5. Recommended Seller !! purchased a beautiful dress set and I couldn't be happier. Super fast shipping and packaged very carefully ^^

6. Bought a cute little clothes set from Kamui Shiro and I couldn't be happier!
      Very thoughtful and sweet! And everything was so wonderfully packaged and arrived really quickly! I love it~
      I will gladly do business with Kamui Shiro again! c:

7. Bought some shoes, great transaction, beautiful product, great communication, response and delivery.

8. I purchased a lot of MSD clothing from Kamui Shiro and the transaction was the best!! Super wonderful seller that was a pleasure to deal with, the items were sent super fast, arrived super fast and were in perfect condition. My dolls could not be happier!! Thanks Kamui Shiro for everything :)

9. I just bought an exquisite Ospirit dress from Kamui shiro -- it has been a perfect transaction, with fast and friendly communication, prompt shipping, and all-around wonderfulness on Kamui shiro's part! :love :love :love

10. My friend Cat bought some ruby slippers from Kamui through me (no PayPal), and the slippers arrived very quickly and packaged like new! They look brand new as well!
      Thank you so much!

11. I purchased Doll Heart shoes from Kamui. The communication was great and the shipping was prompt. The shoes are perfect! :aheartbea I could not be happier.

Thank you so much, Kamui! :D

12. I purchased a pair of dollflower eyes from Kamui. They arrived safely, and well packaged. There was great communication. Everything was perfect, thank you so much Kamui! :D

13. Kamui shiro is a wonderful seller! I was able to purchase from him a Pipos Midsummer Night's Dream O. Charlotte. He was so friendly and packed her up so carefully. She arrived safely and just as described. I’d love to continue to deal with him and recommend! Thank you, dear. :D

14. I purchased a Yo-SD clothing lot from Kamui Shiro and everything was as pictured in the sales post, and in great condition, I'd definitely buy from him again.

15. I purchased a Volks Yo-Tenshi Una from Kamui Shiro and it was a wonderful transaction! Communication was prompt, and she was kind enough to get some addition information for me from her post office. The doll arrived safely and very well packaged (probably the best I've ever gotten!), with a little gift included! Overall it was a great transaction and I would highly recommend Kamui Shiro as a seller!

16. Purchased a Lalatroop hat lot from Kamui shiro and the transaction went well :) the items were in good condition and a little gift was included ^^ the package arrived quickly.

Thank you so much!