1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kaname Kimura

Mar 21, 2009

1. Just creating a feedback thread in cause I buy things!~

2. Kaname Kimura bought an SD dress off me. Communication was great and payment was fast. I'd most definitely deal with her in the future. Thank you! :)

3. Kaname Kimura purchased a wig from me, communication was excellent and payment was very quick. I recommend Kaname as a buyer, thank you for a great transaction :)

4. I purchased an NF Head from Kaname Kimura on a short layaway, communication was quick and friendly and shipping was fast! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :kitty2

5. I purchased green Fairyland eyes from Kaname Kimura and they took a little longer to ship from Australia to Germany (which makes sense) and Kaname made sure I got the eyes and asked me if I got them before I even worried about not getting them and offered me a refund in case I do not get them within the next weeks.
      However I got them yesterday (they were held by customs) and they are in perfect condition, they were wrapped really safely and Kaname was a pleasure to deal with :) Quick replies and very friendly, thank you!

6. She bought me a BJD SD and the transaction was smooth and more than perfect. Great communication, friendly and 100% responsible, quick payment and everything perfect. I highly recommend her as buyer!! Thanks!!

7. I purchased a 8-9 inch wig from Kaname Kimura; all communication was quick, the wig was shipped off very promptly after my payment was received and the wig was packaged nice and safely! All in all, the process was very quick and very pleasant, I wouldn't hesitate in purchasing from you again! Thank you :)

8. Kaname Kimura bought two Iplehouse outfits from me. Lovely buyer - speedy polite communication, paid straight away and let me know as soon as the outfits arrived. I would happily deal with Kaname again.

9. Bought a DZ Megi-2 fullset from Kaname Kimura. Responded quickly to emails, was flexible with my wonky layaway plan and sent the doll well-wrapped and protected.
      I'd definitely do business again!

10. Kaname Kimura bought my Feeple65 Siean. She was absolutely marvelous to work with! Paid quickly and let me know when the doll arrived, and very nice and polite as well. You'll never have a bad time if you have a transaction with her :D

11. I bought a pair of green 16mm eyes from Kaname Kimura and they look great on my doll. Communication was great she sent them out the day after payment. I would definitely buy from her again.

12. Kaname Kimura commissioned a rather complex outfit from me, they were understanding when there was delay, paid for it promptly and there was no problem with communication, would not hesitate to do businesses again :)

13. I bought a Dollmore Socheon from Kaname Kimura. They're communication was great. The doll came exactly as described. Shipping was fast and everything was wrapped very well. I would definitely buy from them again.

14. I purchased a Soom Wig from Kaname Kimura. Her communication was excellent throughout, the item was perfect.
      A great transaction and a joy to deal with.
      Thank you :abow:

15. I bought a Dollzone wig and a set of MSD school uniform from Kaname. As always the items shipped speedily and well-packed. A happy repeat customer

16. I purchased a pair of blue, 16mm eyes from Kaname, and they arrived today. The eyes are exactly as described, were shipped very promptly and packaged well. I’d be happy to recommend Kaname as a seller.

17. I bought a Soom Ai Layaway from Kaname Kimura. Perfect transaction - Kaname Kimura always kept me updated and always answered my messages promptly. Soom Ai arrived safely packed and in very good time. It's been a pleasure - definitely would deal with her again!

18. Kaname Kimura took part in a split I hosted for a Realfee Eva fullset. Paid quickly, was always fast with replies and let me know when the package arrived! Would definitely recommend and would gladly do business with again if given the chance! ~

Thank you so much! :)

19. :cake:Positive feedback:chocoheart
      I bought a pair of eyes from Kaname Kimura and the transaction was smooth and perfect and the eyes arrived quickly and were exactly as described :) , I highly recommend Kaname Kimura as a seller and would happily buy from them again:thumbup.
      Thank you so much Kaname Kimura:hug:!