1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kanariya

Sep 21, 2006

1. Hello!
      I just wanted to let anyone who is interested in kanariya's crownie's know that they will be dealing with a very friendly seller who shows a lot of care in the shipping of your kid's crownie. I highly recommend her cute little creations!:D

2. Omgosh! Thank you mithrilglow for starting this feedback thread for me, I really appreciate it! and glad that your parcel are safely arrived to your place too.

Thank you so much!

I also wanna thanks to all of you whom bought the mini crownies and commisioned me for your bjd art because you all are SUPER nice to deal with! I will be really happy if you can drop your feedback here too ^_________^ and of course, i would glad to return the favour if you have a feedback thread too.

Thank you again *bows 90degree*

3. I second that! I loved the crownie, it was adorable and it looked so great. Awesome product and it was very safely packed.

4. I also commissioned a picture from Kanariya. She did a lovely job, was very friendly and I would definitely recommend commissioning her. :D

5. I bought a crownie from Kanariya as well, and was very satisfied with it. Its not only incredibly adorable, but also VERY well made, and she was incredibly wonderful to deal with! Definitely reccomended. :)

6. I bought each of Kanariya's crownies and every one was so sweet and pretty! And Kanariya's service is excellent as well! I definitely will recommend her to anyone who's looking for cute crownies =D

7. ^^ I bought two crownies from kanariya,
      She is great to shop from!!! :D

Will definently buy more stuff from her...^^; when I've got the money.

8. Also bought two crownies- such a friendly seller, with great packaging, and I just can't get over how much I love the crownies! :D Overall a wonderful experience!

9. I bought a crownie from Kanariya. It's very cute and well made. ^^ She is friendly and nice to deal with. The crownie was also packed carefully. I definately recommend her~ :aheartbea

10. Kanariya completed a commission very quickly and in beautiful style; she was very responsive. I recommend her wholeheartedly.

11. I purchased a Waloli set from kanariya. She was *very* easy to talk with and shipped out quickly. I received the package today and it was well wrapped and the product is 100times more cute in person (it was really cute in the product photos and just better in person!) I would definitely want to do business with her again.

A+

12. I'm leaving a great feedback for kanariya!! ^^ She bought from me a wig, good communication, prompt payment, thanks!!

13. I bought a wa-loli set from kanariya. She is a great seller and very pleasant to deal with! The communication was wonderful and shipping was quick. The items were well-packaged and the quality of the product is excellent! It is beautiful in person and I am very happy with it. ^^

I would definitely do business with her again. :D

14. Kanariya did a lovely piece of artwork for me. She did exactly what I was hoping for! Great communication - very friendly and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to have more artwork done!

15. Kanariya did a lovely piece of artwork for me. I love it. I hope to get more work from her soon.

Thanks,
      Yia

16. hi!

kanariya accepted my request to make a waloli set for my MSD girl even though she did not open any commissions. she was very patient and answered all my questions as was very thorough during the process! she finished sewing it in about 2 weeks as promised and even included a little bag to go with the set. the packaging was very good, and the waloli set is really lovely! i'll strongly recommend her as a seller ^^ would definitely buy more outfits from her.

17. Kanariya ordered a pair of optional SDC hands. She is excellent, A++ communication and all around a great gal.