1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kangetsu

Feb 6, 2008

1. Kangetsu purchased a School C head from me, and also commissioned me to work on an old SD10 girl body to go with the head:) Through working with her we've become great friends! I haven't had this much fun in years:D I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone^^

2. Kangetsu bought a wig from me.
      Great transaction. Thank you!

3. Kangetsu purchased a body in split from me ^^ Very nice communication, friendly buyer, promptly payment. Everything was a pleasant! :) Would love to do business with her again! ^^ Recommended buyer~! Thank you so much! :aheartbea

4. I sold Rakuen furwig to Kangetsu. The communication was great and the payment was fast, thank you!

5. I sold an outfit set to Kangetsu~ Great communication was kept throughout the entire transaction. Payment was very quick as well, the entire transaction was wonderful, Kangetsu is a great buyer~! Thank you for such a great transaction~

6. Kangetsu bought a Luts event head from me. Excellent transaction and good communication. Highly recommended.

7. Kangetsu bought a fur wig from me and she was a lovely buyer. ^^
      The communication was smooth and polite all the way from start to finish. Her payment was also very fast.
      Thank you very much for this flawless transaction! :XD:

8. kangetsu bought three handmade outfits from me and she is totally wonderful buyer,paid exactly when she said she would and let me know when they arrived safe and sound,im glad she is very happy with them,super transaction thank you!!!

9. Kangetsu bought a White Rabbit Yo SD full set from me. She was a complete pleasure to engage in a transaction with. She paid quickly and was always friendly and responsive in PMs. I would definitely engage in future transactions with her and I hope she loves her new Yo! :chocoheart

10. I recently traded my Volks Kaelin for Kangetsu's Volks F16 head, and it was such a pleasure doing business with her! She was always super friendly, communication was very prompt, and I'm so excited to have gotten a dream doll of mine and to have helped her get one of hers! Thanks so much again! :D

11. i bought the lovely dress from Kangetsu she's very friendly >w<
      and item arrived fast positive 100++++ ^w^

12. Kangetsu bought eyes from me, the transaction went great. Thank you! :D

13. I sold Kangetsu a Volks Chris and she commissioned me to paint her Kaelin along with the transaction and she was very sweet and wonderful throughout the whole transaction, thank you ^_^

14. sold body to kangetsu :) smooth trans and really nice buyer .
      Thanks for being nice !

15. Kangetsu purchased an Amakusa head from me. Communications were great, payment super fast, overall great person to do business with! I highly recommend!

16. I purchased a Volks White Rabbit fullset from Kangetsu.

All communication was fast, friendly & informative, & my doll arrived well within the timeframe I expected. He was well packaged, and just as described.

Thank you!

17. Kangetsu bought Olivia Morgan head from me, she was patient and nice, our communication was fast and positive. Thanks a lot for adopting Olivia =)

18. Kangetsu bought two pairs of ED eyes from me-- paid very quickly and was awesome to do business with! Thank you again~ :D

19. Kangetsu bought my Pipos Rooney. She paid immediately and kept good communication throughout. She was kind enough to let me know as soon as the doll arrived.
      I would highly recommend her to anyone! ^^

20. Kangetsu bought a pink wig from me. Communication was friendly, payment was prompt, and she let me know as soon as it had arrived. An excellent transaction - would LOVE to sell to again! Thanks so much!!! :D