1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kangetsu

Feb 6, 2008

1. I traded my ED eyes with Kangetsu for an outfit~ It arrived very quickly, a great transaction-- thank you again!! :D

2. I sold La petite Madeleine dress and dollflower eyes to Kangetsu. The most kindly Buyer and it was very pleasant.
      Thank you so much!:-)

3. I purchased Volks clothing from Kangetsu. Lovely seller- excellent communication & fast shipping, items arrived in perfect condition- thank you :D

4. Bought a beautiful Antique Designs Outfit from Kangetsu :aheartbea

Everything went smoothly -- friendly communication and quick shipping!

Would definitely buy from again and would highly recommend :D

Thanks again! ​

5. I bought a gorgeous Volks OOAK School C SD10 girl from Kangetsu on layaway. She was awesome to work with, and just lovely overall. :D The doll arrived safe and sound (despite Canada Post doing its best to keep her away from me!) and I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!!! Highly recommended!

6. Sold Volks Michele head to Kangestsu. Friendly, prompt payment, and great communication. Thanks so much :)

7. I bought a SD10 boy body from Kangetsu. Great communication and very helpful. Body arrived very safely. A great seller~

8. I bought a head from Kangetsu. All communication were great and she took the time to take additional photos for me which was very kind of her. She also shipped very quickly and was helpful when I couldn't track it on the website. He arrived today and I'm very happy. Thank you very much!

9. I bought a gorgeous Tous Les Garcons outfit from Kangetsu. She was really accommodating to hold the item for me until I got paid. I would definitely buy from her again.Thanks for a great transaction! :)

10. Helen is just amazing! She comissioned me to enter for a Volks Williams through the USA lotteries. She was very quick with payments, covered every fee that came our way, and was a pleasure to talk to the entire process. I was so happy when we won and were able to bring her dream boy home!

She even stayed worry free (unlike me!) when EMS tracking messed up and pretended to ship back to me. Luckily, it was just scanned wrong, and she let me know the minute she got him to her house! I would very happily work with her again. :)

11. Kangetsu purchased my Volks SD16 Yukinojo. She was very sweet, very prompt with her PM communications, and paid quickly. :) She's a gem to deal with!

12. I sold Kangetsu a Volks Lieselotte and it could not have gone any smoother than this! I'm really glad to have sold her to such a reliable buyer. She immediately sent payment as soon as I told her and I am very grateful for that. She immediately told me when she arrived as well. I would definitely not hesitate dealing with this wonderful person again. >< Thank you and I hope you will love her!

13. i did a part trade with kangetsu for a ws body,it was a very smooth trade and body arrived well packed and shipped out on time,sha also sent the extra money on time too,flawless,thank you!!!

14. I purchased an Ariadoll Narvy from Kangetsu- her communication was excellent, Narvy was shipped out very quickly & in perfect condition- I can fully recommend Kangetsu as a seller, she even included some free gifts as it was my Birthday- thank you so much :D !

15. I bought a lovely outfit from Kangetsu and I received it very fast and in perfect condition (-:
      Thanks again Helen!

16. i bought a dress from kangetsu,really super seller,shipped quickly and it was well wrapped,it arrived super fast and is very beautiful,i couldnt ask for a better transaction,thank you :dance

17. I bought a pair of shoes from Kangetsu. There was a excellent communication between us and she send the item quickly. Good seller. Thank you!

18. Kangetsu has bougght a wig from me, payment was fast~
      she pm-ed me when the item arrived, thank you very much~

19. I have dealt with Kangetsu several times already and each transaction has always been a perfect one. She always sends her payments immediately by direct deposit and it always arrives in good time. Every dealings with her has always been problem-free and smooth. Very easy to communicate with and is always speedy in her replies. I highly recommend her to any seller - will never go wrong with her, ever. :D Thank you very much, I really appreciate it! A++

20. I bought a couple of dresses to Kangetsu. She has been very kind, comunicative and shipped the dresses very quickly.
      It was a pleasure to deal with her, she's a great seller :) Thank you very much!